swishswishdab

Apr 8, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Where exactly am I supposed to drop this file? I'm technologically illiterate.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report. Things are going pretty well so far. We've managed to finish more than half of the renders and two more animations. The last couple of scenes took more time than we expected because almost all of them are action base scenes with multiple characters so we had to work on them more carefully due to the lack of hardware.
This version is gonna be like two updates packed in one release. Because we are doing separate storylines for both Allison and Haruka. That includes all the training sequences, combat scenes, and sex scenes. All the sexual content will be just like the previous ones so you can expect lots of sexual content for both evil and good routes.
We are also trying a few things but it's hard to say if they are gonna work out or look good until we render them. So we might scratch a few of them before the release.
We still don't want to give any specific release date, but we assure you that we are doing our best to finish this version as soon as possible. We had to take a break for a week at end of the last month due to the Ramadan holiday in Turkey. Both of us went to our hometowns to visit relatives (it's similar to the Christmas session) but we are still right on the track.
I guess that's all for now. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy your life!
Exciting news.

Reactions: HexMex and LadyBee

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

13.png

Hey guys. We are here with the final progress report of the next version. Originally, we were planning to release this version before June ended. But rendering some of the scenes with multiple characters was harder than we expected. We ran into lots of issues and almost %30 of the renders failed. We had to work on them again and managed the fix the problem. Without getting into all the technicality; the more characters mean the more usage of GPU's Vram, different lighting settings of each camera angle, and general work on render settings while trying not to lose quality. Also, we are creating more animations than usual and each animation (Usually around 50-80 frames, sometimes 120) takes a day and a half to complete. We are truly sorry for the delay.
Now, about the release date: Our plan is to release the beta version around the second week of the next month. Maybe even sooner. All the Haruka events are completed and we are currently working on the last couple of scenes with Allison (Including animations). We are hoping for things to go smoothly from now on and we might even scratch some scenes if we run into similar problems instead of delaying the game furthermore.
I guess that's all for now. Until we talk again, take care and enjoy your life!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game is to have?
Yes the choices matter in terms of Good/Evil path and with women you want. Else it's linear. If I remember correctly it's quite a bit of choices.
Let's see if I can get it together:
Note: The inline spoilers are story related!

Vanessa ("Step"-mom)
Daisy & Olivia (2 "Step"-sisters)
Robin (Daisy's girlfriend and you can kinda mess with her if evil)
Amber (Girlfriend)
Maeve (Maid)
Allison & Haruka (Allison was a colleague and works for Haruka)
Ruri (Harukas daughter)
Samantha (Some kind of antagonist I think, has only a scene if you're evil)
3 more women, more to that inside the Story Spoiler below.
There are alternate dimension versions for Vanessa, Daisy & Olivia. They have a different personality from the "main" dimension & Alternate Daisy can be trans.

This is all from memory, it's quite a while.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol i should of waited till the next version to try this i guess since the update isn't too far off, oh well! lol so this is a fun story for the most part nothing amazing but i haven't hated it, that said there's a lot of messed up sentences. a simple example for what i mean is the dinner with Vanessa she says "do you think a woman such as myself would fall a guy just for his cooking skills?" its nothing huge but it happens quite a few times I've noticed

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Is there long time left before release and will there be a update only patch?
Well, after very intense research (scrolling 6 posts up), I think I've found the answer:
Now, about the release date: Our plan is to release the beta version around the second week of the next month. Maybe even sooner.
About the update only...
I dunno, I've never seen one in this thread, but I don't follow it too closely, if there'll not be any, you can request it here:

Reactions: Bob69

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
for what i saw it seems in terms of choices doesnt have negatve effects because for what i saw you can have sex with everyone. Will it have in the game or in the future updates? because on tags didnt saw harem tag.
Thing that gets me most with this VN.
The Evil/Good route is a NoGo.
Good people are not particularly prudes, have sex in all kinds of positions and even do things not considered vanilla by some.

Can't say i can be bothered with this VN much longer.
With that Good/Evil crap screwing things up.
Don't have to be a Jackass to Fuck proper in several ways.

See what happens or not, in the next update.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes