Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
what did you do to olivia? i have a really great time with her and treat her well to.
in the update game when i woke up in the morning it won't let me pick the right option i had to pick the wrong one thats the part when i had to take her out to that place when thy met those 2 her and her bf Matt

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
in the update game when i woke up in the morning it won't let me pick the right option i had to pick the wrong one thats the part when i had to take her out to that place when thy met those 2 her and her bf Matt
Then you probably have more 'Bad guy' than 'Good guy' points. That puts you on the evil route.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
you are on evil path
on good path mc will treat everyone with love and passions
And olivia is my favorite! She's just so sweet and adorable:love:
wat u talking about i did not no there was a Evil Path it won't let me choose the Good Path on it do u no how to choose it ?

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
you are on evil path
This kind of touches on a problem I kind of have with some morality-based dialogue in games. Like, if the game decides you're evil, then you just start shitting on people. But what if there are people you'd still want to be nice to even as a villain? Bad guys can have people they love or respect too.

Dragon Age 2 was the game that brought this to the fore for me. Basically if you had the Sarcastic personality it would have you make a couple inappropriate comments when you might otherwise have wanted to be a bit more tactful. While a Direct/Aggressive personality had a few points where you'd basically be an asshole to family/friends/love interest without the game prompting you to decide or giving you the option to choose a different response.

Which kind of annoyed me, because I liked the idea of being Diplomatic/Polite to my family, Aggressive/Hostile to enemies and people I disliked, and Sarcastic to everyone else. Which was usually possible. But there were a few times where the game decided for me, and it would annoy me if it didn't mesh with how I saw the character.

It would be nice to play an Evil route in games where you can still pet your dog and be sweet and loving to a romantic partner. Even if you're spending most of the rest of the time burning down orphanages and shooting nuns.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
you are on evil path
And olivia is my favorite! She's just so sweet and adorable:love:
I like Olivia, but damn Ruri is soooo cute and I love Vanessa too....mmmm milfs.. :love:

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
This kind of touches on a problem I kind of have with some morality-based dialogue in games. Like, if the game decides you're evil, then you just start shitting on people. But what if there are people you'd still want to be nice to even as a villain? Bad guys can have people they love or respect too.

Dragon Age 2 was the game that brought this to the fore for me. Basically if you had the Sarcastic personality it would have you make a couple inappropriate comments when you might otherwise have wanted to be a bit more tactful. While a Direct/Aggressive personality had a few points where you'd basically be an asshole to family/friends/love interest without the game prompting you to decide or giving you the option to choose a different response.

Which kind of annoyed me, because I liked the idea of being Diplomatic/Polite to my family, Aggressive/Hostile to enemies and people I disliked, and Sarcastic to everyone else. Which was usually possible. But there were a few times where the game decided for me, and it would annoy me if it didn't mesh with how I saw the character.

It would be nice to play an Evil route in games where you can still pet your dog and be sweet and loving to a romantic partner. Even if you're spending most of the rest of the time burning down orphanages and shooting nuns.
Actually you can have good relationships while in a evil route. But you need to have certain amount of relationship points whit that character and the game will give you both good and evil route options.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Actually you can have good relationships while in a evil route. But you need to have certain amount of relationship points whit that character and the game will give you both good and evil route options.
Am I wrong to assume that if you have high relationship points with multiple characters, there will be drama regardless of route/choices taken? My MC didn't pursue any of them specifically, I was more interested of the story but subsequently had high points with multiple (not everyone) and MC ended up being with Olivia with Daisy becoming jealous. I don't mind drama, I just wonder how much branching there is. I only tried one playthrough.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Am I wrong to assume that if you have high relationship points with multiple characters, there will be drama regardless of route/choices taken? My MC didn't pursue any of them specifically, I was more interested of the story but subsequently had high points with multiple (not everyone) and MC ended up being with Olivia with Daisy becoming jealous. I don't mind drama, I just wonder how much branching there is. I only tried one playthrough.
I think the jealous Daisy is scripted and it doesn't matter what you do. At that time she doesn't know if something even happend.

Reactions: Sofia86

Pussycat333

Feb 18, 2021
I also get the error while launching the game. On the second try it launches for me every time so far.
It's because there are two game folders just delete one of the folders
1. open Savior folder
2. open game folder
3. there will be another folder named game, delete that foler
4. launch the game

Reactions: Ithilion

Pussycat333

Feb 18, 2021
when opening the game error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/options.rpy', 1648630099, 3732) is defined twice, at game/game/options.rpyc:9 and game/options.rpy:9.
It's because there are two game folders just delete one of the folders
1. open Savior folder
2. open game folder
3. there will be another folder named game, delete that foler
4. launch the game

Reactions: Ithilion
Sep 17, 2021
Hi dev if you are reading this then can I say what a great game this was especially the part where you BANG YOUR MOM one of the few that actually got to this point, some other games cant even get the can't first base. I do hope this game continue and will support as much as I can due to its great concept of parallel worlds and powers!. I do hope we get to bang the mother in the parallel world in the next update. for now, cannot wait and will continue to support!

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Personally i stopped my evil route.

I was playing both good and evil at the same time but even if the evil route has some fun moments, at some point the MC just starts acting like a jerk towards almost everyone. I dont like how he acts towards Olivia when they go for coffee/date for instance. Thats when i decided to just stop it and focus only on the good part.

Someone above mentioned that you can still be good towards people but i think thats just a lie. My points are high with Olivia (i've taken all the points towards her whenever i had the chance) and during the date the MC acts like a total jerk and the game forces me to pick replies that reduce the points towards her, there is no way around that.

That aint for me, i like Olivia way too much to be a jerk towards her.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Personally i stopped my evil route.

I was playing both good and evil at the same time but even if the evil route has some fun moments, at some point the MC just starts acting like a jerk towards almost everyone. I dont like how he acts towards Olivia when they go for coffee/date for instance. Thats when i decided to just stop it and focus only on the good part.

Someone above mentioned that you can still be good towards people but i think thats just a lie. My points are high with Olivia (i've taken all the points towards her whenever i had the chance) and during the date the MC acts like a total jerk and the game forces me to pick replies that reduce the points towards her, there is no way around that.
Pretty much this.
Evil I guess translates to being an asshole for no reason.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Oh btw, i want someone to confirm that he last scene in v 0.10d is the one where its revealed that Haruka is the mother of Ruri right?

Im asking because dunno if i did the fix right for the early ending
AND
because after that scene it said "this is the end of V0.8" and booted me to the main menu

Reactions: strident and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Savior 2K/4K Wallpapers & Custom Render
- - -

(You can pre-view the WP on Mega & Workupload(only WP under 20mb sadly), there are currently 79 WPs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: When render have a + or ++ at the end they are part of a set. Render with x means intimate scene between characters.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes