Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
when opening the game error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/options.rpy', 1648630099, 3732) is defined twice, at game/game/options.rpyc:9 and game/options.rpy:9.
I also get the error while launching the game. On the second try it launches for me every time so far.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey, at this point your mod suggests the <you got that right> answer but i wanted to act good to Olivia and answered <Its not big deal> but after a lil conversation it loops back to that choice and only by choosing your suggestion moves forward and later on all suggested answers to her are as he (MC) isn't interested in her. Is that on purpose or a mistake/bug? (tried without your mod and it plays ok)

Reactions: Mookey

zackff

Jul 30, 2017
For those who get early ending.

Go into game folder, then open Script3.

ctrl+f search for the word tomorrow

go til you find vn "Also, you can sleep all you want because tomorrow is your day off."

now look below that a little and find the jump gameover
now replace that with jump v10_begin
Thanks, man I didn't know what to do and your post helped me a lot.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So is the v.8 glitch related to the mod and if I just make a version of the game without the mod, will it be ok?

Also....I did not see that Ruri reveal at the end of v.8! I know the MC said he has no interest in her, but she's so cute, I hope we can add her to our growing harem.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
dont touch the script , if you edit script you dont need console,
extract game as it is, use mod on it (that one is bugged too), if you are using and when you get to bugged end , open console and write
How do you enable the console commands?

Just out of curiosity, is the last scene in the v.10d update right after we see Ruri talk to Haruka, and just after Daisy walks in on Olivia and the MC sleeping together and she says she feels jealous?

I looked in my scripts folder and everything checks out normally as far as manually adding " jump v10_begin" and apparently after I did a clean install without the mod, it stated after the above scene with Daisy, that v.10B was over.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you enable the console commands?

Just out of curiosity, is the last scene in the v.10d update right after we see Ruri talk to Haruka, and just after Daisy walks in on Olivia and the MC sleeping together and she says she feels jealous?

I looked in my scripts folder and everything checks out normally as far as manually adding " jump v10_begin" and apparently after I did a clean install without the mod, it stated after the above scene with Daisy, that v.10B was over.
well i use unren is easiest and fastest way , drop in folder/launch it/ press 3 enter - and your done
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v2-unren-v-0-12v2-unren-v-0-13-v1-unren-windowed.92717/
just have to check which is correct for right version, which easiest way to see is - you launch game 1nce and check log.txt , every renpy have it
that does work only in win tho, for mac there might be some working, otherwise there is always the old way manually enable config.console=true

and yes daisy seeing you is last scene on 010 after dark sex with olivia or no sex on good path. 09 ending was sex with mom

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well good to see I'm on the good path with Olivia as we didn't go all the way, but I really do hope we get a chance to add Ruri as another girlfriend. She's just too cute! :love: .

I'm also curious why Daisy would not think she'd feel jealous....if anything, considering they had sex before the MC hooked up with Vanessa or Olivia, and it seemed like it was more than just sex, I would have guessed she considered that before pushing Olivia into his arms. If anything, I assumed she felt left out and would prefer to join them in bed so there would be no secrets between them and they'd just fall into a poly-relationship....at least until Amber is out of the picture.

Speaking of Amber, boy am I glad I kicked her to the curb, never could stand her, and I hate when we get a girlfriend forced on us, so in this case, I was all to happy to switch out Amber with Maeve. :love:. I just need to work on getting Allison added to our girlfriend list and I've all my harem set for this world and just need to work on getting back to the 'other' world. Btw, is Robin considered a LI too? It seems like forever since we've seen her around.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well good to see I'm on the good path with Olivia as we didn't go all the way, but I really do hope we get a chance to add Ruri as another girlfriend. She's just too cute! :love: .

I'm also curious why Daisy would not think she'd feel jealous....if anything, considering they had sex before the MC hooked up with Vanessa or Olivia, and it seemed like it was more than just sex, I would have guessed she considered that before pushing Olivia into his arms. If anything, I assumed she felt left out and would prefer to join them in bed so there would be no secrets between them and they'd just fall into a poly-relationship....at least until Amber is out of the picture.

Speaking of Amber, boy am I glad I kicked her to the curb, never could stand her, and I hate when we get a girlfriend forced on us, so in this case, I was all to happy to switch out Amber with Maeve. :love:. I just need to work on getting Allison added to our girlfriend list and I've all my harem set for this world and just need to work on getting back to the 'other' world. Btw, is Robin considered a LI too? It seems like forever since we've seen her around.
well with this game i got feeling that harem gona be reserved for dark path,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there was talk on good path that you will have to choose between olivia and amber , i would rather not but will see
myself havent kicked anyone out yet so far was no need for it , will have to see how scrappy will deal with it

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well with this game i got feeling that harem gona be reserved for dark path,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there was talk on good path that you will have to choose between olivia and amber , i would rather not but will see
myself havent kicked anyone out yet so far was no need for it , will have to see how scrappy will deal with it
Hmm, that sucks if harem/mini-harem is reserved for dark path, but Olivia >>>> Amber no question. As I said, I couldn't wait to ditch Amber...if anything I want Olivia to be friends with Ruri, but kinda scared she'd claw her eyes out for being thirsty for her man. I would not mind a little rivalry going back and forth for them competing who's willing to go further with the MC. :devilish:

I'm also optimistic we'll be able to go all the way with Vanessa, while adding Allison to our harem sooner than later.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hmm, that sucks if harem/mini-harem is reserved for dark path, but Olivia >>>> Amber no question. As I said, I couldn't wait to ditch Amber...if anything I want Olivia to be friends with Ruri, but kinda scared she'd claw her eyes out for being thirsty for her man. I would not mind a little rivalry going back and forth for them competing who's willing to go further with the MC. :devilish:

I'm also optimistic we'll be able to go all the way with Vanessa, while adding Allison to our harem sooner than later.
well i am running 2 paths atm, light and dark, have started with maeve, i guess if light gona split ill just run extra paths, hope not too many :WutFace:, am still hoping that there will be light side harem or that scrappy will make one, works for me whether way
as vanessa goes you already had all the way on dark side so its only matter of time when will be on light

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
well i am running 2 paths atm, light and dark, have started with maeve, i guess if light gona split ill just run extra paths, hope not too many :WutFace:, am still hoping that there will be light side harem or that scrappy will make one, works for me whether way
as vanessa goes you already had all the way on dark side so its only matter of time when will be on light
Well on the good path, from the walkthrough, certain choices give you "vanessaonly" points, while others still give +vanessa points (just less than the vanessaonly option). Kinda implies you can keep a casual thing going with her moving ahead or take things down a solo relationship. Combine that with Maeve already green-lighting a casual/open thing and Daisy not caring about sharing (+ hooking you up with her girlfriend later option from the pool scene) and odds are decent for a good path harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
So in the new Update Why was he TReating Her iike Crap in the game Why not being nice to Olivia

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
what did you do to olivia? i have a really great time with her and treat her well to.
in the update game when i woke up in the morning it won't let me pick the right option i had to pick the wrong one thats the part when i had to take her out to that place when thy met those 2 her and her bf Matt

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
in the update game when i woke up in the morning it won't let me pick the right option i had to pick the wrong one thats the part when i had to take her out to that place when thy met those 2 her and her bf Matt
Then you probably have more 'Bad guy' than 'Good guy' points. That puts you on the evil route.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes