franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
cant make it worse, just open console when you are on last screen before v8 bla bla
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and write + press enter
View attachment 1734781
all that is to it
I did this after I tried editing the script, and now it just keeps looping the first interaction. Maybe i'll just redownload the game without editing the script.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I did this after I tried editing the script, and now it just keeps looping the first interaction. Maybe i'll just redownload the game without editing the script.
dont touch the script , if you edit script you dont need console,
extract game as it is, use mod on it (that one is bugged too), if you are using and when you get to bugged end , open console and write

Reactions: franklin99

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Savior 0.10d with scrappy 's mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.10d

Reactions: Fenix02

jist666

Apr 15, 2018
For people still having trouble going further than V8 end screen, dont only write jump v10_begin in the place mentioned above, but replace all occurence of "jump gameover" in script3.rpy.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I played until version v0-9d and I didn't find the update good .. Renders , animations are good .. Story is meh
BUT updates take long time and there isn't a lot of progress in the story nor characters story .
Wish you good luck dev (y)

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy

using this mod in version 0.10d the game ends in v0.8
srappy mod 0.10d error end 0.8.png

and if I play the game using ONLY Saves from mod 10d ( NOT USE THE MOD for play ) in the EVIL path the game CRASH.

but if I play the game using ONLY Saves from mod 10d ( NOT USE THE MOD for play ) in the GOOD path the game is OK.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
in the game said end of version 0.8, and your tip said for jump for version 0.10, and what about 0.9?
0.8 screen is bug, which was in previous update, if you had action with mom no matter which side you are , pic above is last pic you see , you are done with 09 and are free to jump in 10

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
NOTHING that anyone has suggested makes it go past the end of v8 screen for me, so being as none of this is helpful, I guess I have to just give up on this game. A shame. I kind of liked this one.

John Pabone

May 9, 2020
Don't know what's so difficult about bypassing the v0.8 end-game error
---
Step 1: Load your last save
Step 2: Press Shift + O (that's the letter o) to open the console.
Step 3: Type jump v10_begin
Step 4: Press Enter
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit
Step 7: Play the damn game

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Roronoaz

Oct 3, 2019
Hello guys
Don't know what's so difficult about bypassing the v0.8 end-game error
---
Step 1: Load your last save
Step 2: Press Shift + O (that's the letter o) to open the console.
Step 3: Type jump v10_begin
Step 4: Press Enter
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit
Step 7: Play the damn game
Hello,
I have the same error(v0.8 end-game) and I managed to bypass.. but after that, the error comes back again.. this time at the end of the day.
I leave a screen of where the game ends for me. I hope someone can tell if this is really all the content, thanks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys

Hello,
I have the same error(v0.8 end-game) and I managed to bypass.. but after that, the error comes back again.. this time at the end of the day.
I leave a screen of where the game ends for me. I hope someone can tell if this is really all the content, thanks.
yep thats the end, you can always otherwise check the gallery if you got any locked scenes left, tho with this game there are 2 paths and dif scenes on whether light or dark.

Reactions: Roronoaz

Roronoaz

Oct 3, 2019
yep thats the end, you can always otherwise check the gallery if you got any locked scenes left, tho with this game there are 2 paths and dif scenes on whether light or dark.
Yes I didn't even remember the gallery, I don't use it most of the time because when I use WT mod some of them unlock the gallery automatically.

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: micmitja

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Are people really so lazy that they don't even want to spend the time to get through the content, even by skipping through it, that they'd ask for a save file for a fucking Visual Novel? And if you don't have the time to go through it yourself, you shouldn't be playing it in the first place.
Wow, it's almost like different people get different things out of these games. There are opinions that aren't like yours that are just as valid. Difficult to grasp, I know, but you'll figure it out eventually.

"Y-you're not jerking off right!"

• Haha
Reactions: SamualHand

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I downloaded the game
I threw the WT mod and noticed that I have 2 folders called "game"
After starting the game, it crashes to the desktop.

I solved the problem, but I have a question - the game ends with the words "version 0.8 end", is it supposed to be like that? do i have any problem with game files?
The game ends with Daisy standing outside her sister's room after MC was on a date with her.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I downloaded the game
I threw the WT mod and noticed that I have 2 folders called "game"
After starting the game, it crashes to the desktop.

I solved the problem, but I have a question - the game ends with the words "version 0.8 end", is it supposed to be like that? do i have any problem with game files?
The game ends with Daisy standing outside her sister's room after MC was on a date with her.
That's where v10 should end, so you're good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: h0Ws?!
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes