DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Then what's your secret? Because even if you jump to v10 it feels like you've missed something. Also, Olivia is bugged to where she keeps asking you the same question over and over again until you choose the evil path and be a dick to her, which I don't want. So yeah, bugged.
I just loaded my save from v0.9 which was at the last choice of that version, and I went all the way to the end without any issues, and all with 0 evil points, I didn't do anything special at all, I didn't have the WT mod either, as I could just choose the best choices by observing the effect they had on good/evil points and love points, and then scrolling back to the choice to make the best choice if I didn't already do that.

Reactions: Edrick23

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The game isn't broken at all if you don't play with mods. That is the root cause of 99% of these problems.
Exactly, and even if you remove the mod afterwards, the save will still be infected most of the time, so the only option is to start a new game without the mod in those cases.

Reactions: Kirel

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
dont touch the script , if you edit script you dont need console,
extract game as it is, use mod on it (that one is bugged too), if you are using and when you get to bugged end , open console and write
This works for my good path, but for my evil path it doesn't let me be nice to Olivia to start the chapter it just keeps rebounding itself until i'm mean to her. I'll just wait for the next update for that part. Thanks for your help!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This works for my good path, but for my evil path it doesn't let me be nice to Olivia to start the chapter it just keeps rebounding itself until i'm mean to her. I'll just wait for the next update for that part. Thanks for your help!
ah you want to trigger her dark sex scene, for that just remove her points she must have 0 at point of sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also if you want sex scene there is pointless to be good to her on dark path, in the end is all stats related just make sure you got higher, good or evil for path that you want at start of ch

Reactions: Xypher

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey Scrappy,

the version of the game said 0.10d (and your mod of course, too), but why then end the game by version 0.8?

thx & best regards

Reactions: Glass-Shadow

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I downloaded and just finished .10 yet the end says it is .8 and I haven't seen anything new after to warrant a new title of .1 so what am I missing here?

Reactions: Glass-Shadow

SpareTab

Apr 8, 2021
For those who get early ending.

Go into game folder, then open Script3.

ctrl+f search for the word tomorrow

go til you find vn "Also, you can sleep all you want because tomorrow is your day off."

now look below that a little and find the jump gameover
now replace that with jump v10_begin
Been lurking for some time, never really had a reason to post until now. Just wanted to thank you for this. I was using the written WT until now, so my saves were unmodded. Since the WT wouldn't be updated, I switched to using the mod, but it wouldn't let me continue with the (unmodded) saves. Was driving me crazy and I didn't want to start over. But this worked and all seems good to go so far.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

1112.png

Hey guys! We are here with the first progress report of version 0.11. This time, we are gonna focus on the main storyline. Haruka and Allison will be the main girls for this update. If you didn't give second chance to Allison, you won't see her at all in this version, but if you did, you will get to decide with which girl you would like to continue the game.
The main focus of this version will be Mc's training. Instead of learning about how to control his abilities, he is going to improve his martial art and close combat skills. It won't be only about that of course. Without spoiling too much, we can say that things will get ugly at some point and Mc will find himself in a dire situation. Our original plan was to create a really huge update that would include a lot of story elements but as we began to work on the renders, we decided to split the storyline into two versions. It doesn't mean that version 0.11 will be a short one of course. But if we went and try to do everything with this version, it would've probably taken 6 months to release the version.
As for the number of current renders, we managed to finish 135 of them and also created 4 animations. If everything goes according to plan, this version will have more than 600 renders with 16+ animations. It's still too soon to talk about any particular release date so for now, we don't want to make any false promises.
I guess that's all for now. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Really love this game, just wish it has a built-in gallery without relying on mods for every update.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
when opening the game error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/options.rpy', 1648630099, 3732) is defined twice, at game/game/options.rpyc:9 and game/options.rpy:9.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes