skrusher

May 11, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but Vanessa and Olivia remind me of Kira and Olivia from Big Brother.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report. Things are going pretty well so far. We've managed to finish more than half of the renders and two more animations. The last couple of scenes took more time than we expected because almost all of them are action base scenes with multiple characters so we had to work on them more carefully due to the lack of hardware.
This version is gonna be like two updates packed in one release. Because we are doing separate storylines for both Allison and Haruka. That includes all the training sequences, combat scenes, and sex scenes. All the sexual content will be just like the previous ones so you can expect lots of sexual content for both evil and good routes.
We are also trying a few things but it's hard to say if they are gonna work out or look good until we render them. So we might scratch a few of them before the release.
We still don't want to give any specific release date, but we assure you that we are doing our best to finish this version as soon as possible. We had to take a break for a week at end of the last month due to the Ramadan holiday in Turkey. Both of us went to our hometowns to visit relatives (it's similar to the Christmas session) but we are still right on the track.
I guess that's all for now. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy your life!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report. Things are going pretty well so far. We've managed to finish more than half of the renders and two more animations. The last couple of scenes took more time than we expected because almost all of them are action base scenes with multiple characters so we had to work on them more carefully due to the lack of hardware.
This version is gonna be like two updates packed in one release. Because we are doing separate storylines for both Allison and Haruka. That includes all the training sequences, combat scenes, and sex scenes. All the sexual content will be just like the previous ones so you can expect lots of sexual content for both evil and good routes.
We are also trying a few things but it's hard to say if they are gonna work out or look good until we render them. So we might scratch a few of them before the release.
We still don't want to give any specific release date, but we assure you that we are doing our best to finish this version as soon as possible. We had to take a break for a week at end of the last month due to the Ramadan holiday in Turkey. Both of us went to our hometowns to visit relatives (it's similar to the Christmas session) but we are still right on the track.
I guess that's all for now. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy your life!
One question, are we still going to have the possibility to send Allison to hell like we've had so far? My MC has no intention to forgive her like.. ever :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: DragonsFear

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
One question, are we still going to have the possibility to send Allison to hell like we've had so far? My MC has no intention to forgive her like.. ever :mad:
I mean I guess?
There's now the further implementation of the evil path, which makes you a ruthless a--hole if I might say so. So you could either send her off and just use her help for your benefits, just like you do with Haruka too, or you could in addition to that use her in other ways.

I mean Olivia you can just hypnotize her into your FWB and have your way however you please to do.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Here's my problem, i'm playing V0.10D i'm at the sex sxene witn Vanessa, when they're finish, there a bit of bla bla bla and the Narrator telling my that Version 0.8 is over and after a few click i'm back at the main menu.
No Ruri and Mattew as new caracters and no new Olivia Storyline.

Did the last Updates were evil only path updates ?
Because i'm only doing the good path.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Here's my problem, i'm playing V0.10D i'm at the sex sxene witn Vanessa, when they're finish, there a bit of bla bla bla and the Narrator telling my that Version 0.8 is over and after a few click i'm back at the main menu.
No Ruri and Mattew as new caracters and no new Olivia Storyline.

Did the last Updates were evil only path updates ?
Because i'm only doing the good path.
It seems you have the problem with the mod. I didn't use it so I don't know how to fix it. But maybe you can find some answers here somewhere in the earlier pages.

No all Updates had evil and good paths.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
It seems you have the problem with the mod. I didn't use it so I don't know how to fix it. But maybe you can find some answers here somewhere in the earlier pages.

Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: Bob69

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

Confirmed, it's the mod that is doing this, i maid a test and without the mod i get thoses new scenes and when i install the mod, i can't get thoses new scenes.
Look like Scrappy will have to take a look in to this. :)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Scrappy, your mod is causing me some problem with the game, without the mod, i can play the game past version 0.8.0 and when i install the mod version 0.9 fix or version 0.10D i can't go past the end of version 0.8.0 of the game.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Found a work around, i started on the end of version0.8.0 where i can't go on further, but i did it without the mod installed, advanced the game a little bit and maid a save point, closed the game, installed the mod and started the game on that saved point and everything work fine with the mod in the game, now i can the beautiful Ruri and the ingame walktgrough, yeeeesssss.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bev_
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes