Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Loved the game, nice intro. I hope good path will bear fruit further on and reward MC with better scenes. Right now being bad seems the way to go which is justified since the game is in the early version.

Beautiful renders with plenty of characters I love it. Characters seem interesting. Loving Amber and Olivia right now.

I fricking hated Daisy after that restaurant shit, glad MC had a choice to deal with her. I didn't mind the relationship point hit, I'm willing to scrap her whole route if she is gonna act like that. I hope MC can change her behaviour further on in the story.

Hope the game gets more exposure and gets the support it needs. Goodluck.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for version 0.16 Beta

Edit2: Fixed the game ending on version 0.15 on good path

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download :

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is this game dead ?? Very bad if this is still alive. I hate VN's
No, it's still in development, but outside factors (life) have caused a slight stall in development.

Hey, it's been a while! Sorry, we've been dealing with personal family issues. Unfortunately, my partner's father has been diagnosed with cancer. It's been a really hard time for us, especially for my partner, who is the renderer/animator. He's had to take over doing the work at his father's shop in his father's absence while working on the game as much as he is able to. It's been like this for the last 3 weeks. We're sending v0.4 out for proofreading soon, and then it will be out shortly thereafter.
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Dec 20, 2019
Is this game dead ?? Very bad if this is still alive. I hate VN's
Have patience please.

"HEY EVERYONE!
Hey, it's been a while! Sorry, we've been dealing with personal family issues. Unfortunately, my partner's father has been diagnosed with cancer. It's been a really hard time for us, especially for my partner, who is the renderer/animator. He's had to take over doing the work at his father's shop in his father's absence while working on the game as much as he is able to. It's been like this for the last 3 weeks. We're sending v0.4 out for proofreading soon, and then it will be out shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Have patience please.

"HEY EVERYONE!
Hey, it's been a while! Sorry, we've been dealing with personal family issues. Unfortunately, my partner's father has been diagnosed with cancer. It's been a really hard time for us, especially for my partner, who is the renderer/animator. He's had to take over doing the work at his father's shop in his father's absence while working on the game as much as he is able to. It's been like this for the last 3 weeks. We're sending v0.4 out for proofreading soon, and then it will be out shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
"
I really hope their dad pulls through. Cancer is bullshit.

I can understand wanting more of the game but that is definitely a priority.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Did the patch work with 0.3 but now not work with 0.3b? I ask beacause I haven't played since 0.2 and after the intro in 0.3b the mc says he's adopted. If I gotta wait until the next update for a new patch, thats fine. Considering the cancer situation I don't really mind the wait, just mostly curious about "when" the patch broke.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes