Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Alright, finished the update and, I don't want to be too harsh, overall I was disappointed. Whereas this game had first really excited me this last update failed to deliver on the previous excitement. Nothing much really happened, didn't like the new body switch superpower and everything else was rather mundane. I will say that I told Daisy off last update so I don't know if I missed out on any content with her (and don't really care as I am not a fan of the "Tsundere"? character concept) but this felt rather rushed.

And I totally understand if that's what happened, real life shit should take priority, but this was underwhelming to me. Also, though not important to me, there were no sex scenes in my playthrough.
First, you didn't miss any Daisy content. Second, I don't know if you realize it or not, but the only result of telling her off in the last update is a loss of 2 RP. There's no flag set, so the lower point total is the only way the game remembers that interaction. Still may be cathartic enough, but there probably won't be any significant lasting effect of making that choice.

Dec 20, 2019
First, you didn't miss any Daisy content. Second, I don't know if you realize it or not, but the only result of telling her off in the last update is a loss of 2 RP. There's no flag set, so the lower point total is the only way the game remembers that interaction. Still may be cathartic enough, but there probably won't be any significant lasting effect of making that choice.
Not yet I guess. The funny thing about RP in this game is that in the last update, if you did not pick Amber out of the four girls in the evening gown showdown you do not get to cum inside her. Maybe it's still early in the game but to have a content gate based on just one decision is weird for me.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not yet I guess. The funny thing about RP in this game is that in the last update, if you did not pick Amber out of the four girls in the evening gown showdown you do not get to cum inside her. Maybe it's still early in the game but to have a content gate based on just one decision is weird for me.
Agreed, although their relationship is pretty new. Amber's kind of a freaky girl, but creampies being off the table in their first week isn't a ridiculous state of affairs. *shrug* Does anybody expect we'll be banging Daisy any time soon? I'm sure there will be ample opportunities to pad her RP total before that becomes a reality. Also, if you like the character other than her trying to assault your girlfriend at a family dinner in the middle of a restaurant, it's possible to tell her off and still come away with a very respectable 4 RP total.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm V4.0 with same ending ...Just fixes ??
Its ok Fucking ember in the end (y) but i expected more gameplay etc.....
Hope Next update become beter :cool:(y)

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
s\Savior [v0.3] [Purple Fellas]\lib\windows-i686\pythonw.exe is infected with Trojan.GenericKDZ.67863 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Savior [v0.4] [Purple Fellas] - Original Size: 1.19GB

Compressed version for PC (98MB): MEGA - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Some images are broken terribly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
well, damn... I hope my those Trojans arn't too bad. I already extracted and played the game. Fuck...
Running Malwarebyte right now... and indeed it detected something. Unfortunatly, I have the Free version of Malwarebyte, so no real-time detection. I hope it's not too late.

Reactions: Trojaner
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes