SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i downloaded 0.4 with nopy and the game just stops at 0.3 after the sex scene with amber :confused:

Patan

May 28, 2017
i downloaded 0.4 with nopy and the game just stops at 0.3 after the sex scene with amber :confused:
I think if you load save right before 0.3 ending you will get that, have to use a save from little bit earlier before chapter ending.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think if you load save right before 0.3 ending you will get that, have to use a save from little bit earlier before chapter ending.
I had the same problem but that can't be the reason since I'd started a new game.

toll

Jun 2, 2017
yep i had that issue aswell, i've not downloaded the rebuilt version tho.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Ren'py is very prone to antivirus false positive detection. It's not the first time that we have this kind of problem.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ren'py is very prone to antivirus false positive detection. It's not the first time that we have this kind of problem.
True but 90% of the time it's due to the dev creating a custom icon for the .exe rather than using the default one which isn't the case here.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Hey everyone. We read your comments about the virus problem and wanted to clarify things. We use the original licensed version of Kaspersky antivirus before uploaded any file and then try the game at least 3 different computers to be sure that if the game has any malware or virus in it. The links you are receiving from F95 has nothing to do with us. You can access original links only from our patreon page. Also, any errors or mistakes that you get from the compressed version has nothing to do with us. You should report them to the uploader of a compressed version of the game.
Hi, thanks for you comment. Like I said, Ren'py engine seems to be detected as malware a number of time (but it's seems that it's false positive issue). Check with Virus total in order to verify if your binary ring a bell of a Antivirus software. Very useful.

Reactions: Trojaner

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
True but 90% of the time it's due to the dev creating a custom icon for the .exe rather than using the default one which isn't the case here.
Lol, I don"t check the cause in deep. But if it's because of the icon .... Oh ... My... God ... ^_^

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
After the update, for now antivirus didnt find anything wrong.... a bit later i will try to play it... waiting to game sink in :)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Savior [v0.4] [Purple Fellas] - Original Size: 1.18GB

Compressed version for PC (104MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes