Jun 1, 2017
Hello Guy's i can confirm the game work propely no virus detection, i use BitDefender with licence, probably is not the best AV but is one of the best. I download from the OP and launch, no problem there, and do no ask about save because i dont have i delete all and start from beggining, in the OP say ned fresh start then dont try old save ppl.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
LOL.... only what i say dont use old save... common ppl. read before complain.
So i should play from the begining everytime? Or should i use start from 0.3 settings? THEN WHY THE HELL I'M MAKING MY OWN CHOCIES? IF CHOICES NOT MATHER I SHOULD JUST LOOK PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR FAP MAYBE?! Sorry for anger but you are talking pretty nonsense here. Try to act like human with brain please. Its most common thing while making game: ''SAVE COMPATIBLE!'' its god damn one of main things people hate. I'm about to sick off that thing. No one likes losed saves. If we want lose our saves and play from the begining everytime we dont play games we can always watch some hentai etc. People like making their own choices and saves and DEV should give people save compatible unless he wasnt making big changes in game and he dont do that with this update.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Patch does NOT work, the game goes out of it's way to tell you your family is not your biological one. At the begining when learning the truth, Haruka tells the MC that Olivia and Daisy are NOT your biological sisters.

...and yes I did make sure the patch was named correctly.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Patch does NOT work, the game goes out of it's way to tell you your family is not your biological one.
...and yes I did make sure the patch was named correctly.
It's part of the story that they're not biologically related (unless that's a lie) but the fact that Vanessa raised Nicolas, Olivia and Daisy means that the game would fall foul of Patreon's ToS without the patch.

• Angry
Reactions: emmasteadman

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It's part of the story that they're not biologically related (unless that's a lie) but the fact that Vanessa raised Nicolas, Olivia and Daisy means that the game would fall foul of Patreon's ToS without the patch.
That makes no sense, you don't make a patch to avoid incest, you make it to renable it.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and lemonfreak

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
OK -- just to be clear the new one is safe because i see what "Ceesko" wrote a few posts up about it doing something bad to the computer and it was not clear if that was for the original DL or the new one but going to assume the old one but still gives me a second of pause.

Reactions: filochard
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes