• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TF9

Jun 3, 2018
What file mirror did you guys use ? i used MEGA and didn't get any virus message
it could be that the file on one the other mirrors was infected

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm really liking this game, it has very good renders, not that I care much about that, the story is interesting, and although I hate when my mc doesn't know how to fight that was fixed quickly so I won't complain, I don't like the MC's way of thinking but since the dev gives us options on the important moments I can get past that as well.

I just wish we got the choice for two things, if the relationship with Amber gets more serious I would like the option to talk to her about polyamorous or other types of open relationship, I don't need a harem, but I don't like being thrust in a type of relationship that I don't like, and I won't complain about having a harem, and contrary to I think a lot of people, I do prefer the open relationship where the girls can be with whomever they want as well as the Mc, they don't need to, and I don't want to see a scene where the mc isn't on, but I want to be able to give them the option.

Also, I would really like to be able to talk to the family about what is going on, and demonstrate the powers, I understand that the Mc wants to keep them safe but by not telling them he is putting them in danger if they know what is happening they can actually help and protect themselves.

Sorry about the wall of text, but again I'm really liking the game.

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It's using a nightly build of Ren'py 7.4.0.602 so that could be part of it

Patan

May 28, 2017
couldn't find any virus with kaspersky (gdrive link from original poster)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Purple Fellas There's a few times in the 4.0 that Vanessa is incorrectly labeled as [vn] instead of [vn1], so the Patch doesn't function correctly when the main character is talking to his Mom. Instead he calls her Vanessa.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Emsisoft Anti-Malware found and quarantined two "Trojan GenericKDZ.67863(B)" .
The game was reasonably interesting, but not worth my PC security, dumped and set up a full scan.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hey everyone. We read your comments about the virus problem and wanted to clarify things. We use the original licensed version of Kaspersky antivirus before uploaded any file and then try the game at least 3 different computers to be sure that if the game has any malware or virus in it. The links you are receiving from F95 has nothing to do with us. You can access original links only from our patreon page. Also, any errors or mistakes that you get from the compressed version has nothing to do with us. You should report them to the uploader of a compressed version of the game.

Last edited:

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I used the mega download. My Norton didn`t complain about the files. However I did a full scan of my PC and Norton didn`t find anything. So maybe only a specific upload was filled with a virus?

Patan

May 28, 2017
I used the mega download. My Norton didn`t complain about the files. However I did a full scan of my PC and Norton didn`t find anything. So maybe only a specific upload was filled with a virus?
Looks like it was nopy file and maybe some other but for me mega and gdrive was clean

You can use these programs to clean up your computer if you're already affected:

i used both still nothing was found, probably like other people say it was one of the mirrors had problem luckily wasn't what i downloaded.

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The Gdrive link was used by a F95zone moderator when he made all the mirrors. Since we're not taking any chances, I have rebuilt v0.4 using the official Ren'Py SDK, and the .exe came up . OP has been updated with this version.

Patan

May 28, 2017
GDrive from page 41 what was uploaded is infected (You can still find the Link in an Quote from an other user, but the original poster Link is deleted) ...

Would be nice if Purple Fellas could share a Virus Total Scan from his Original File (Since Kaspersky isn't shown as Infected on Virus Total Scans)
Like i said on my message I have used other engines and nothing was detected. don't think it was gdrive probably something happend with mirrors

Reactions: Trojaner
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes