Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So far this is my favorite mind control game and am eagerly waiting the next release. I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but is there any news on when the next release is schedule for?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So far this is my favorite mind control game and am eagerly waiting the next release. I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but is there any news on when the next release is schedule for?
this month or early next month at worst

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Never mind I am deleting the Game anyways , played a bit and realized this was not what I expected it to be from the Tags

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any news of an eta for the update?

This thread has been so quiet, except for ridiculous complaints, I was wondering where everyone went. Who will the MC fuck first of the "family"?

Reactions: Emma M

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Blegh, another game with a cop protagonist. And opening with cutesy banter threatening to murder a petty criminal for the lolz, that's just swell. Hopefully there's an option to have them dive dickfirst into a combine harvester at some point.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hey, it's been a while! Sorry, we've been dealing with personal family issues. Unfortunately, my partner's father has been diagnosed with cancer. It's been a really hard time for us, especially for my partner, who is the renderer/animator. He's had to take over doing the work at his father's shop in his father's absence while working on the game as much as he is able to. It's been like this for the last 3 weeks. We're sending v0.4 out for proofreading soon, and then it will be out shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes