lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
After the last scene on evil path with Vanessa and that smile of hers, I think that mysterious hostile person is her.
This is also indicated by all her behavior under "hypnosis".

So... just thinking out loud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I've been following this game for a while, so I thought it was time to try it out, as mommy is finally here!
After using search and trying to figure out if there are fetishes that i don't like, i have to ask your something, because i couldn't figure out if it's avoidable or not.
Can someone tell me if FUTA is avoidable? I'm not at all attracted to this kind of fetish, so i really really wanna avoid it!
So can someone tell me if futa is avoidable? There are other genre avoidable? Sometimes the developers don't list all genres, so asking is always better.

Thank you

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys I've been following this game for a while, so I thought it was time to try it out, as mommy is finally here!
After using search and trying to figure out if there are fetishes that i don't like, i have to ask your something, because i couldn't figure out if it's avoidable or not.
Can someone tell me if FUTA is avoidable? I'm not at all attracted to this kind of fetish, so i really really wanna avoid it!
So can someone tell me if futa is avoidable? There are other genre avoidable? Sometimes the developers don't list all genres, so asking is always better.

Thank you
Yes its avoidable, you have the choice to turn it on/off.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can be the gamer who puts a ding a ling between her legs
It is a choice. You do you!

Thank you
Then when you can use you powers they corrupt and dominate
you can or you can refuse to use your powers and just let it all pass like expecting hand outs from the game.
Yo do you!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes its avoidable, you have the choice to turn it on/off.
You can be the gamer who puts a ding a ling between her legs
It is a choice. You do you!

Then when you can use you powers they corrupt and dominate
you can or you can refuse to use your powers and just let it all pass like expecting hand outs from the game.
Yo do you!
Oh ok! Wonderful! Time to download and see finally this game!
Thank you!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does 9b walkthrough mod work with 9c game?
I have 3 good with 21 evil & that is not the ending I'm seeing on 0.9c. Is it only triggered with 0 good?
I am certain the mod stops you from getting the new animations. On my good playthrough I have full good points and 0 evil and don’t get the new animation. We need to wait for scrappy to fix it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
this should work with every version of the game.
Hi guys can someone tell me if i made some mystaken?
I download and put the patch in game folder, but when i play MC's say is was adopted? Is this right? I mean... the patch is incest not? So... i am missing something? Do i have put the patch in the wrong folder?
Can someone give me some advice?

Thank you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys can someone tell me if i made some mystaken?
I download and put the patch in game folder, but when i play MC's say is was adopted? Is this right? I mean... the patch is incest not? So... i am missing something? Do i have put the patch in the wrong folder?
Can someone give me some advice?

Thank you
No it's not a "real incest patch". It makes it so that the conversation with Amber at the start will make it like you seem a lot closer to your adoptive family then non patched (IIRC).
There is no real incest patch, because no modder did it yet. And won't be probably for quite a while until the main story and MC's past is shown.
At least that's my guess.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes