RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously tho im ok with bizarre story parts you write, but you should stop making MC more and more maniac with every god damn update...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Is the MC still a virgin? Can we please make the game, he stays a virgin?
Would be very important to me and as I'm the center of the universe, I know you all like this too. o_O

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
IS the incest avoidable? And is it the main focus or main romance options? I would like to avoid it entirely if possible.
There is no "real" incest in this game (yet).
Main Story Spoiler ahead The MC and his 2 "sisters" are generically engineered and have no blood relations to each other or their "mom", IIRC they aren't even called adoptive Kids.
The Incest Patch from the front page just changes some lines at the beginning of the game to make it seem they are a way closer Family.

Edit: Fixed Typos

Last edited:

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
There is no "real" incest in this game (yet).
Main Story Spoiler ahead The MC and his 2 sisters are generically engineered and have no blood relations to each other, IIRC they aren't even called adoptive Kids.
The Incest Patch from the front page just changes some lines at the begging of the game to make it seem they are a way closer Family.
Thanks for answering!!!

Reactions: Bob69

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.9b

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey there, will you ever update your mod or did you abandoned it?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Wow. This is one of those fake incest games and probably the first game I've on this site I've seen where the incest patch doesn't actually add incest because there was no incest to begin with. I don't mind if a writer doesn't want to write an incest story, but this writer wrote a story with an adopted family with incest themes but no actual incest. Seems pretty half assed to me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone! We are here with a quick progress report. The complete storyline for this version is ready and it will include another couple as well. Our new character Ruri and her boyfriend Matthew will play a huge role in this version. Their interaction with Olivia and Mc is gonna change their relationship. Which path their relationship will follow will be up to you of course.

As for the number of renders we finished, 52 of them are done and 20 more are ready to render. It's still too soon to give any kind of release date yet so we don't want to make any false promise for now. As always thank you so much for all the support and love. Take care of yourself and enjoy life :)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes