Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Man, WTF is the start of the game? First super serious and mysterious, then abruptly the stoic MC turns into an idiot "prankster" and then the first female character wants to shoot someone in the back for stealing a bag?

Does the writing get better? Please tell me it does.
It's a trend. Devs always turn good MCs into dumbasses. Or dumbasses into blithering idiots.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone. As you already know, version 0.15 should have been released today. Unfortunately, we've run into issues with animation renders and have to redo six of them. Other than that, every aspect of the game is ready. As soon as we finish things up with the animations, we are going to play the game from the beginning to test and see if there are any bugs or issues. That means version 0.15 should be ready by this weekend.

We also want to inform you that the storyline for version 0.16 is already determined. We will focus on Allison and Ruri this time. We'll let you guys know more details after the release of version 0.15.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021

Hey everyone. As you already know, version 0.15 should have been released today. Unfortunately, we've run into issues with animation renders and have to redo six of them. Other than that, every aspect of the game is ready. As soon as we finish things up with the animations, we are going to play the game from the beginning to test and see if there are any bugs or issues. That means version 0.15 should be ready by this weekend.

We also want to inform you that the storyline for version 0.16 is already determined. We will focus on Allison and Ruri this time. We'll let you guys know more details after the release of version 0.15.
So no Olivia or Vanessa in this update?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
** Version 0.15b Release! **

Version 0.15b Changelog:

- 366 Renders
- 16 Animations
- Main Storyline Progress
- Vanessa Storyline Progress
- Robin Storyline Progress

--------------------------------------------------

Please Note:
This is a beta version. There might be bugs and typos.

If you find any bugs, errors, or grammar mistakes, please report them to us!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------------------

Savior [v0.15 Beta] [Purple Fellas] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14 Part 2 Beta -> v0.15 Beta [174 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I really dont see the point of releasing a beta into the wild either the game update is finished or not stop milking it , I dont know why youd even bother posting a beta here just wait for the full version if the dev even does a full version instead of this beta crap
I think you should get information on what kind of a website you are. You know the Beta version is not released into "the wild". :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I really dont see the point of releasing a beta into the wild either the game update is finished or not stop milking it , I dont know why youd even bother posting a beta here just wait for the full version if the dev even does a full version instead of this beta crap
Because most of the time the "beta" ends up becoming the "final" just like v0.14 Beta, ending up becoming the v0.14 finale due to it being fine, and a few other releases before it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.15-Beta.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes