SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
As has been said multiple times v0.14 Part 2 BETA is the FULL release.....
Fair enough. And thank you. However, unless my notes are wrong:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

September 15th (ish) release was the first one that didn't get a "full" release after. And, yeah, it's annoying to answer the same fucking question over and over again. The point is, though, is there a "full" version of 0.15 coming? Is there a way to get an answer? Or just wait?

There's few games on F95 that ONLY get Beta releases, so that's no big. I'm just asking in the friendliest way possible, would you recommend waiting for a full version as per the other dates in my spoiler? Or wait? This is one game that I have 1 save per LI PER morality (good / bad)... that a LOT of replaying if I fuck it up playing a (I should have known better than to play a...) Beta version.

Sorry if this is repetitive for some of you...

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fair enough. And thank you. However, unless my notes are wrong:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

September 15th (ish) release was the first one that didn't get a "full" release after. And, yeah, it's annoying to answer the same fucking question over and over again. The point is, though, is there a "full" version of 0.15 coming? Is there a way to get an answer? Or just wait?

There's few games on F95 that ONLY get Beta releases, so that's no big. I'm just asking in the friendliest way possible, would you recommend waiting for a full version as per the other dates in my spoiler? Or wait? This is one game that I have 1 save per LI PER morality (good / bad)... that a LOT of replaying if I fuck it up playing a (I should have known better than to play a...) Beta version.

Sorry if this is repetitive for some of you...

Version 0.15b Changelog:

- 366 Renders
- 16 Animations
- Main Storyline Progress
- Vanessa Storyline Progress
- Robin Storyline Progress

--------------------------------------------------

Please Note:
This is a beta version. There might be bugs and typos.
There might be bugs and typos.

There is no missing content or content being added, and as seen from your list the last 2 BETAs ended up becoming the final. If there isn't anything significant wrong with this release, they will just continue on to the next part of the game.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
do we have to start a new game again??
because since version 0.14 none of my save games are working anymore and i really do not want to start a new game every few month.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do we have to start a new game again??
because since version 0.14 none of my save games are working anymore and i really do not want to start a new game every few month.
Well, the changelog from v0.14c says this:

-We changed some codes. So, if you played the Beta version, we suggest you start a new game. Otherwise, your previous saves might not work with future versions.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, the changelog from v0.14c says this:

-We changed some codes. So, if you played the Beta version, we suggest you start a new game. Otherwise, your previous saves might not work with future versions.
shit yeah ok did not read that part.
that explains it that since 014 part 2 the saves are not working anymore.

thanks...

Dec 17, 2023
I just wonder, without walkthrough mod: You can select to read meave's mind, to find out about her brother Petro. But it seems that is the dark/evil path. Why not have an option between them, ask her, and read her mind to verify. Why does it always have to be one extreem or the other.

Same by the way when he is fucking Amber, and see sees Daisy, why should she forget, if it's an option fine, but why not let her get used to it ?

But we will see, how it progresses...

Interesting we all knew Ukraine was a bad country, corruption and such, even Maeve says that, but after all the media brainwashing the last few years, it became a country of freedom fighters.

Reactions: denen
Apr 29, 2018
Has anyone played this 15 beta version?

I started and loaded the saved positions (from version 14) normally and when the alternative Maeve appeared I got a message that this is the end of v0.14c. Has anyone managed to load old saves and continue story after that point (end of 14 part1)?
It's too much to start from beginning if there is problem with scripts files (missing part beyond 14c version)...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This somehow remains one of the games I don't ignore despite only creating 700 renders and 20 animations over 9 fucking months. What is that, like 75 renders and less than 2 animations per month? Pathetic. Hypocritical to criticize this game, I know, as a person who created 0 renders and animations over the same time period, but I can't help but compare this dev to the countless others that do three times the amount of work in the same amount of time, regardless of the engine.
A incredibly stupid comparison to make since every dev's circumstances are different. Some have more time to devote to making their VN than other due to RL commitments. Comparing different dev's update times is 100% completely pointless.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Has anyone played this 15 beta version?

I started and loaded the saved positions (from version 14) normally and when the alternative Maeve appeared I got a message that this is the end of v0.14c. Has anyone managed to load old saves and continue story after that point (end of 14 part1)?
It's too much to start from beginning if there is problem with scripts files (missing part beyond 14c version)...
then you must have the mod installed that was not updated since version 014 part 2 came out.
that is the end of version 014 part 1.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes