Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait i recently finish the game but there's "gay" tag but i don't see any of them, is getting blow from a futa called gay? :KEK:

i also find this misspelled thing in v13, does in v14 got fixed? it should be "mc" who talk in here
1700833174200.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
How could it NOT be harem? As least on the dark path MC has mind control, so it seems like it'd def be a possibility on that route...
well idk bout harem thing, since all of the girls is fall in love mc but they haven't found out each of them falling in love with the same guy also the only girls who purely agree with sharing is daisy but nonless this only found one time not being controlled by mc is when with alt oliv, this is my perspective who play as evil path, so yeah mc can control but they haven't found or mc telling other girls to share each other

hi
there are non-believers.
what does it means? pls tell me i'm not native english :)

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Just released:

Quick Update on the Release Date!

Hey everyone! In our latest progress report, we hinted that version 0.15 might be ready by the first week of December, but it's looking like it'll be just a little bit later than anticipated. As always, we've saved the animation renders for the end, and each one boasts at least 35 frames. It's prudent to assume that at least three or four animation renders may encounter issues, potentially causing a delay of three or four days. If everything progresses smoothly, we're aiming for a release around the 15th to 20th of December. Stay tuned!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Even though Corruption genre is not listed does ALT Daisy eventually start to change or become more open either due to the MC or the original Daisy?. Just had to ask, because I think this story/game is Fire but I am a sucker for Corruption

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even though Corruption genre is not listed does ALT Daisy eventually start to change or become more open either due to the MC or the original Daisy?. Just had to ask, because I think this story/game is Fire but I am a sucker for Corruption
oh she will open up for sure to take *spoiler* in.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
1. won't update beta versions
2. current version is beta (even when it is full update)
3. conclusion mod players need to wait .15 non-beta
Well fuck, I don't even know why this is a beta release.

One thing I disliked was choosing between Haruka and Allison, I hope it didn't set any important flags for either choice and we'll still be able to pursue both at the same time, it's also weird that Ruri isn't a LI and that Alter Olivia, Daisy and Vanessa haven't been added to the relationship stat screen yet.

One thing that confuses me is what the difference is between the Alter Daisy's Threeway route and Daisy route is, so far there is still no difference at all.

I guess we're going to bring Maeve back as well, bad timing for Alter Maeve to send her to the other world.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes