Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The scene is not even making sense in this harem-vibe game. Totally unnecessary but to further damage the game quality. Having trans/futa opional is acceptable but suddenly turn to straightforward gay stuff is totally unbelievable.
Ever been curious about being a member of the opposite gender?

Female turned male=
How the fuck can things like that (dick+balls ) fit in a pair of pants?
Is a long time hardon really painful? What's "morning wood" really about?
It fucking shrunk taking a cold shower!!!!!

Male turned female=
What would it feel like having something inserted in your front bottom?
Why would you even suck dick? Are my tits too big?
I can actually say NO?!!

Questions, Questions!

Dec 17, 2023
Ever been curious about being a member of the opposite gender?

Female turned male=
How the fuck can things like that (dick+balls ) fit in a pair of pants?
Is a long time hardon really painful? What's "morning wood" really about?
It fucking shrunk taking a cold shower!!!!!

Male turned female=
What would it feel like having something inserted in your front bottom?
Why would you even suck dick? Are my tits too big?
I can actually say NO?!!

Questions, Questions!
I loved it, I could suck scott's dick, and afterwards, I kick his head in, and wonder why the fuck didn't I do that the first time...

Edit: script10.rpyc, it has no consequences unfortunately. It would be fun if the next scene with scott would have a difference, when he would find out it was nicolas who sucked his dick. Unfortunately...

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
FUTA-TRANS-LGBT :( :confused: :cry: NO NO NO.:(..........."Good night":( Why break the game with this garbage? :unsure:
last i played was optional (previous update), you get to choose normal or with package only for 1 girl from alt universe and if you choose no you dont get to see any of it, if it was any more than that added i wouldnt know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
last i played was optional (previous update), you get to choose normal or with package only for 1 girl from alt universe and if you choose no you dont get to see any of it, if it was any more than that added i wouldnt know.
Yes. I know, but why is gay content given more attention and time? :("ruined a good game with mommy." :cry:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I was on a positive path. the game ended v0-15 in the same place as a year ago. Where is the progress? :confused:..."I think it's time to go to bed":oops:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I was on a positive path. the game ended v0-15 in the same place as a year ago. Where is the progress? :confused:..."I think it's time to go to bed":oops:
well its still beta, ill wait till is final, have to do cause of mod anyway. would have to restart otherwise and got plenty other stuff to play that havent yet, if wana.
also game basically runs 4 paths now, 2 on light and 2 on dark.
and got no clue which got updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There was more content beyond the cliffhanger at the end of the last update for me (on the dark path).
I heard someone say there were no sex scenes this update, but I got at least 2. Without a walkthrough even. :shrug:

Reactions: micmitja

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yes. I know, but why is gay content given more attention and time? :("ruined a good game with mommy." :cry:
The only "gay" stuff I remember is optional and it's questionable if it's gay since you're controlling a woman's body at the time. I noped that (and nixed making alt-Daisy a herm also) so there might be more I didn't see, but IIRC it's all avoidable.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
my god please don´t start to make a drama out of one scene where you can blow a guy while in a body of a woman.
it is still optional.
don´t like it ??
then just kick the dudes ass and be done with it....
man such drama everytime something optional like this shows in such games...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The only "gay" stuff I remember is optional and it's questionable if it's gay since you're controlling a woman's body at the time.
downloadfile.gif
What is questionable? The Mc is male, the fact that he is controlling the body of another character does not change that fact, he may be in the body of another character but it is not that character who wants to suck the dick but the Mc, if the POV were from the Npc who is being sucked, there it could be questionable since he simply sees a woman, but in this case there is nothing questionable, Mc wants the dick and that's it. :LUL:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes