cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was on a positive path. the game ended v0-15 in the same place as a year ago. Where is the progress? :confused:..."I think it's time to go to bed":oops:
outdated wt-mod maybe.

Can someone tell me when the full version will be uploaded and will there be more content?
not any of us.

how the fuck do I use my old saves? coz I ain't playing this shit from the start. Please help.
load a save? did you get some error msg?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The game has a lot of bugs and no plot development. They just added futa and trance, which makes fans of the game think about whether to continue playing or not.:confused:..."probably someone pays well" :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game has a lot of bugs and no plot development. They just added futa and trance, which makes fans of the game think about whether to continue playing or not.:confused:..."probably someone pays well" :rolleyes:
trance is music, trans is what you were after.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
it’s too kind of you
Well, speaking of kindness and manners, you guys could at least write something along "Can we get a compressed version, please."
or "Is there a compressed version already?"
But no, you are not only too lazy to run a five-second search, you are also too lazy to write a full and polite sentence, when you are the one asking something from other people.

When I (and hundreds of other people here) see there is a new version of a game, and we want the compressed version, typing "compressed" into the search field is the first thing we do. IF there is no result, then you can go and politely ask if there is a compressed version already or if one of the compressor-gods is merciful enough to make one (that was how I stumbled upon your post as well).
Call me old-fashioned, but the way I was taught, if you ask something, you ask politely, not grunt or type one word and expect people to fall over each other to answer you. You don't have a right to a compressed version, nor do you have a right to get a friendly answer to an unfriendly request.

But before there is more drama and since I already opened the thread on the correct post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-15-beta-purple-fellas.40217/post-12526718

Reactions: Balu83

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Savior-0.15Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I hate how reliant on the walkthrough mod I am with this game. Seeing as it wont be updated for a while just means these dont get to be played.
It shows you your good/bad point scores, and there's rollback...

Dec 17, 2023
I hate how reliant on the walkthrough mod I am with this game. Seeing as it wont be updated for a while just means these dont get to be played.
Yeh I think it should be done by the dev him/herself. Because then it won't have all those stacktrace errors that people keep putting out on this forum.

Often I just extract the .rpa file, and check which new images there are to see if I miss something in a path.

At least the dark/light paths should be more clearly. I mean sucking Scott's dick is dark or light path? (Actually I checked the source, it's just comic relief, and relief for scott).

Reactions: EerieRi
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes