Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
At the end of the update I got both scenes concerning Robin's offer, it played the scene where I rejected her and then immediately played the scene as if I said yes to her. Dev needs to quality check their code, hopefully my actual choice is saved so it doesn't mess things up.

I'm not sure what everyone else's option was but for my play-through I got the option to either suck off the guy or just kick his ass without needing to suck him. Maybe it's hard coded into the game depending on whether you have more good or evil points but that shouldn't be the case, I don't care how evil I might be I would never suck a dick. Also if that's the case that's a very unhealthy viewpoint to have, if you are a bad person you suck dick no matter what, if you are a good person you get a choice to do it or not.

Dec 17, 2023
At the end of the update I got both scenes concerning Robin's offer, it played the scene where I rejected her and then immediately played the scene as if I said yes to her. Dev needs to quality check their code, hopefully my actual choice is saved so it doesn't mess things up.

I'm not sure what everyone else's option was but for my play-through I got the option to either suck off the guy or just kick his ass without needing to suck him. Maybe it's hard coded into the game depending on whether you have more good or evil points but that shouldn't be the case, I don't care how evil I might be I would never suck a dick. Also if that's the case that's a very unhealthy viewpoint to have, if you are a bad person you suck dick no matter what, if you are a good person you get a choice to do it or not.
For the second part, I checked the code, it's just for fun. It has no variables set for sucking his dick or not. There is no condition set before or after. You even get to be blamed if you suck his dick, why you didn't kick him in the head in the first place.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes, has fan made ic-patch so breaks patreon's rules.
Man, I hate Patreon dude.
It's a shame SS hasn't got as much reach as them.

If that's true Dark Silence
That will hurt this industry badly, I think.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man, I hate Patreon dude.
It's a shame SS hasn't got as much reach as them.
It wouldn't matter SS only accepts credit cards and only Visa/Mastercard at that.

The rumor mill has it that Patreon will be removin all sexual type services/games from their site.
It's literally only games with incest and someone is going out of their reporting developers. Notice how big developers making TONS of money are unaffected, yeah....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let's just hope the devs of Savior can sort things out.
This is an awesome game.
I want to see it continue.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well then they would remove lots of things besides games like comics, art, etc and their revenue would drop big times.
I know. But there are some that have already been removed. I don't know shit about it though. I do know that it sucks that even unofficial ipatches from 3rd parties can fuck a dev.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes