Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
well other rumor is that patreon is banning all adult stuff aka games, wallpapers, comics, ..................

not much income revenue after that.
Well, Patreon did get a huge influx of tech/gadget related creators/developers. So, I doubt they'll care much.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope that purple fellas just goes to SS. Remaining on patreon means that he will probably have to remove the whole evil path.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well that game should have been reported for all the blueballing a long time ago. All joking aside that fucking sucks if it is that easy to get a game removed from patreon then yeah, moving platforms seems to be the best choice.
Here is what Patreon told Culture Shock dev.

Reactions: micmitja

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Here is what Patreon told Culture Shock dev.

I never played that game so I don't know if he had a lot of subs but even if he didn't have many, losing all the growth you made over the years because some neckbeard loser on the internet has nothing better to do must be an awful feeling.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never played that game so I don't know if he had a lot of subs but even if he didn't have many, losing all the growth you made over the years because some neckbeard loser on the internet has nothing better to do must be an awful feeling.
Yes, it had a lot of subs.

They were not a top tier one, but still making something like $1200 a month.

And this is Purple Fellas (Savior):

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, it had a lot of subs.

They were not a top tier one, but still making something like $1200 a month.

Depending on where you live, you might actually be able to work full time on the game with that amount. Hope the guy gets things solved.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Depending on where you live, you might actually be able to work full time on the game with that amount. Hope the guy gets things solved.
Yeah, they should just get a SS account setup and they can have the "risqué" content there and then removed on the Patreon version.

That's why they are all so desperate to keep Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, they should just get a SS account setup and they can have the "risqué" content there and then removed on the Patreon version.

That's why they are all so desperate to keep Patreon.
ah dots business model but even on sl there's ic-patch which unlocks not allowed by patreon content on patreon version. so would need 2 versions where even ic-patch won't unlock ss things on patreon version. quite a bit of extra work.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not necessarily, if they show up on the Latest updates page and they have incest, it's being reported, Midnight Paradise and Culture Shock got hit.
Did lewdlab say if the reason for their issues with patreon was the incest patch? I haven't played that game in a long time but from what I remember there was a very rapey scene with the older sister. So he could've been hit because of that. A lot of people get pissed at the game because of the slowburn with certain characters and rape has been against patreon's tos for a while so it just takes a couple of pissed off guys to report it.

Edit: From what I am reading in MP's paradise thread the patch they used didn't really add any content it just enabled it, meaning all the things against the tos were still in the game. Kind of like MEF and the code you had to enter to activate incest. It also seems like the rape scene did not need to be activated by the patch so yea they were clearly breaking the rules with that one.
Don't know if culture shock has any rape or blackmail type content so if it doesn't, it is the only game from the ones I am aware of that wasn't breaking their tos with the content they were posting there and supposedly got hit because of a patch outsise of their site.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I like Daisy, She is the same model used in "The Point of no Return" she is the daughter Maya. I guess it is the because of the side shave that makes her extra cute.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.15 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
You should add the options to change the good and evil paths just so the players can get a taste of both paths.

Reactions: Jet_Pilot
Dec 17, 2023
You should add the options to change the good and evil paths just so the players can get a taste of both paths.
I don't see much difference for those 2 paths, evil is not really evil. I played both paths now, and don't understand why this game got canned from patreon. I mean he can force the girls to have sex, by changing their minds, but it's not really rape, in like a girl screaming of pain.

Maybe in the future if we get more updates, we would see a bigger difference...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I don't see much difference for those 2 paths, evil is not really evil. I played both paths now, and don't understand why this game got canned from patreon. I mean he can force the girls to have sex, by changing their minds, but it's not really rape, in like a girl screaming of pain.

Maybe in the future if we get more updates, we would see a bigger difference...
Good guys don't get anal sex, that's seems to be the difference as now.

Dec 17, 2023
Good guys don't get anal sex, that's seems to be the difference as now.
Yeh those small differences, but not like he kills everyone if he is on the evil path, and not on the good path. I would suggest if his powers get bigger, he could become a 'god' like evil overlord type of person. Not an evil path, lets do the girls anal kind of guy...

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes