Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It probably wasn't the incest since you need the patch for that. It was most likely all the evil route content which has rape and rape is agaisnt patreon TOS. It's actually surprising that the game was able to be on the for so long with that type of content.
Creating a SS now it will be a pain in the ass because in some cases they take months to approve pages. Boosty will probably be the best option right now.

Reactions: vireker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It probably wasn't the incest since you need the patch for that. It was most likely all the evil route content which has rape and rape is agaisnt patreon TOS. It's actually surprising that the game was able to be on the for so long with that type of content.
Creating a SS now it will be a pain in the ass because in some cases they take months to approve pages. Boosty will probably be the best option right now.
games with fan made ic-patch have been under scrutiny too.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
games with fan made ic-patch have been under scrutiny too.
Do you have examples of that? I've seen people saying that there are like 20 devs with pages under review but the only 3 examples I found were, this game, niichan (my bully is my lover) seems like has his page blocked but from what I understand it has to do with some posts he made with wallpapers and stuff like that, and MEF (my employee's family). MEF got removed because of incest but it wasn't because it had an incest patch. The way you activated the incest was by entering a code ingame. So in that case the dev couldn't claim that it was a third party that altered his game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you have examples of that? I've seen people saying that there are like 20 devs with pages under review but the only 3 examples I found were, this game, niichan (my bully is my lover) seems like has is page blocked but from what I understand it has to do with some posts he made with wallpapers and stuff like that, and MEF (my employee's family). MEF got removed because of incest but it wasn't because it had an incest patch. The way you activated the incest was by entering a code ingame. So in that case the dev couldn't claim that it was a third party that altered his game.
culture shock.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
culture shock.
Never played that one so I wasn't aware that it also got hit. In the case of this game and MEF they were clearly breaking the rules so as much as I think those rules are bullshit it is not surprising that they got removed. I don't realy know what type of content culture shock has, from the little I saw in the thread the patch seems like it is not even made by the dev so it must have been some asshole reporting the game for no reason. I think that if it was some new rule change that they had they would probably start removing bigger games that have had incest patches for years. But it's patreon so we never know for sure what is going on.

Sep 3, 2020
Never played that one so I wasn't aware that it also got hit. In the case of this game and MEF they were clearly breaking the rules so as much as I think those rules are bullshit it is not surprising that they got removed. I don't realy know what type of content culture shock has, from the little I saw in the thread the patch seems like it is not even made by the dev so it must have been some asshole reporting the game for no reason. I think that if it was some new rule change that they had they would probably start removing bigger games that have had incest patches for years. But it's patreon so we never know for sure what is going on.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well rumor is that some1/some1s here (f95) reports games with fan made ic-patches to patreon and patreon takes usual action.

cs has mommy, sister and aunt so triple incest.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well rumor is that some1/some1s here (f95) reports games with fan made ic-patches to patreon and patreon takes usual action.

Well someone needs a new hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you have examples of that? I've seen people saying that there are like 20 devs with pages under review but the only 3 examples I found were, this game, niichan (my bully is my lover) seems like has his page blocked but from what I understand it has to do with some posts he made with wallpapers and stuff like that, and MEF (my employee's family). MEF got removed because of incest but it wasn't because it had an incest patch. The way you activated the incest was by entering a code ingame. So in that case the dev couldn't claim that it was a third party that altered his game.
There have been at least 20-30 if not more have got their Patreon axed in the last few weeks...behind the scenes there is a lot of reporting going on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There have been at least 20-30 if not more have got their Patreon axed in the last few weeks...behind the scenes there is a lot of reporting going on.
I follow a shitton of games and I only heard about it now. Were they newer games?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Isn't cs that game where you have to bust your ass constantly to keep the creepo father and son from bangin them?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
have appeared recently on recently updated list.
Well if patreon is going to just remove all the games every time some asshole decides to report them, they will probably lose 90% of their games there. The vast majority of games there have incest patches. I think it's time for devs to start seriously considering leaving patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well if patreon is going to just remove all the games every time some asshole decides to report them, they will probably lose 90% of their games there. The vast majority of games there have incest patches. I think it's time for devs to start seriously considering leaving patreon.
well other rumor is that patreon is banning all adult stuff aka games, wallpapers, comics, ..................

not much income revenue after that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not necessarily, if they show up on the Latest updates page and they have incest, it's being reported, Midnight Paradise and Culture Shock got hit.
Well that game should have been reported for all the blueballing a long time ago. All joking aside that fucking sucks if it is that easy to get a game removed from patreon then yeah, moving platforms seems to be the best choice.

well other rumor is that patreon is banning all adult stuff aka games, wallpapers, comics, ..................

not much income revenue after that.
That rumor has been going around for a while now. I don't know how true that is. It's possible, but it doesn't seem to be connected to these bans. If they made a change that big they would at least make an announcement they wouldn't just start removing random games.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I think it depends ( or at least I hope at the very least) on the manner of which the mod is changing the relationships. And also if the Developer endorses or supports the mod. Pointing people to it. Making it seem like they could be working together with the mod creator.. silly but .. it's Patreon.

If the patch is merely a simple variable switch and the name changes are already in the game just disabled then Patreon will probably take issue. Also maybe if they deep dive and the variable names are MOM or SISTER.

If the mod changes the names specifically, altering dialogue to fit with incest then I would hope Patreon realizes that is outside the control of the Developer.

I also hope they have no problem with being able to define the relationships via inputting during the beginning manually with default being the silly Landlord.

I'm probably giving Patreon too much credit tho

I feel like a new stance on Patreon's side is they just flat out removing the games, only saw them being put under review before. But maybe that is just for the more popular games with higher sub counts like Lewdlab etc.

EDIT: Just looked at this incest patch and it fits within what I thought would be acceptable...:mad:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and scammers (no need to name those) can continue doing what they do.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes