Aug 2, 2019
Can someone give me the save file? I lost them
Fuck nvm looks like save files are not working in the new version... Time to speed run

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes it is, but it means that the mod doesn't get updated... Or when it is updated, there probably is a v0.16 beta
As if the devs care about the mod lol.
But if you want a mod that bad, ask your favorite modder to mod it to. After a month of no update from scrappy mod I am allowed to switch it out.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The mod has been updated every single time, the modder simply waits until the bugs have been fixed so they don't have to do it multiple times
Wasn't updated for the last release actually. It has been updated for this one 30 mins ago though.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Anyone know why the bj scene between Samantha(mc) and Scott in rescuing the alternate family.
I didn't expect this kind of scene in this game. Man It's really weird. no one watch the scene in the right mind set.
I don't know why dev created scene in their place or want to present any kind of scene in every updates.
I know it's late to ask this, I'm waited for the mod update that's why I'm not mentioned before.

Reactions: Sr. Thomas

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
you can use urmx52 to see what choices give or don't give.
This has been more miss than hits recently for me. Lots of devs are seemingly not just using a +/- anymore but rather using choices to trigger something else for a variable. Like selecting one choice just adds CMF001 while choice two adds CMF002 which means nothing to a player.

I usually do go for urmx52 but it hasnt been super great as of late.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when? i just finished the game and i didnt encounter any scenes where u rlly are interacting with any rods and the only person whos a futa is daisy? did i miss something?
mc is too sorta when he jumps to woman's body and gives bj.

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 627203

Overview:
In Savior, you take on the role of a man who was genetically engineered by his scientist parents due to infertility. However, our hero hides a big secret inside of his genetic code.
With the world in great peril, it is up to our hero to discover the secrets hidden within his blood and awaken the great potential lying dormant within.
Along the way, our hero will encounter many hot new... acquaintances. Will they be friends or foes? Will they do battle, or will they be doing each other from dusk until dawn? The choice is yours! Be sure to choose wisely, because you are...The savior.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Purple Fellas - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x86: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.12c): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Xmas Special
Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod* - Fan Sign - New 2K/4K Wallpaper

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 638958 View attachment 638959 View attachment 638960 View attachment 638962 View attachment 638963 View attachment 638961 View attachment 638964 View attachment 638965 View attachment 638966 View attachment 638967
You're great. Tks. Happy New Year.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes