cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when will the stable version be released??
this month, early-mid next month, never. only dev can tell and he won't (last time it took month or so to get c version). b version is stable but it might have some bugs which cause errors.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's really amazing that a dev can't see the chaos he/she creates writting a story that hint's at things like a harem and suddenly leaves those that choose hanging, why can't they be straight up and create a real nicely written story up front. These games they play are not helping them attract patrons or readers

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to play the update and I think I finished the latest content (sex with Robin), but it says "Version 0.14c is over" at the end. Is this just a mistake or did I miss/break something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finally got around to play the update and I think I finished the latest content (sex with Robin), but it says "Version 0.14c is over" at the end. Is this just a mistake or did I miss/break something?
it should been fixed already so make sure you have latest wt-mod, if you have then play w/o mod past "sis" going to upstairs and then install mod.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Savior [v0.16c] [Purple Fellas]

Version 0.16c Changelog:
-Two More Animations Added

-Three Animations Fixed

-Reported Bugs Fixed

Windows x64:

Windows: x32:

Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Savior [v0.16c] [Purple Fellas]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it should been fixed already so make sure you have latest wt-mod, if you have then play w/o mod past "sis" going to upstairs and then install mod.
I mean if it's just a mistake that it still appears I don't care too much, but if I'm missing content that would be a different story. The last thing I had was the sex with Robin which I assume is the end of 0.16, just wanted to make sure.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Savior [v0.16c] [Purple Fellas] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.16 Beta -> v0.16c [22,4 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Savior v0.16c.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: gaimariy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean if it's just a mistake that it still appears I don't care too much, but if I'm missing content that would be a different story. The last thing I had was the sex with Robin which I assume is the end of 0.16, just wanted to make sure.
nope, that's ending of .14c. after fucking her and adding her to "harem" mc meets sis/not-sis moping outside door and bit after that comes end of 14c text when it should continue to .15 and .16.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
nope, that's ending of .14c. after fucking her and adding her to "harem" mc meets sis/not-sis moping outside door and bit after that comes end of 14c text when it should continue to .15 and .16.
Ah okay, seems like I was a lot more behind than I thought. I'll give it another spin tomorrow with a clean save without the WT mod and see what happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah okay, seems like I was a lot more behind than I thought. I'll give it another spin tomorrow with a clean save without the WT mod and see what happens.
no need for clean save, you can play until meeting sis/non-sis at stairs with mod and then play w/o mod past that and then again with a mod.

anyways should be fixed like 12 days ago.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Savior-0.16c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes