Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Nice and sweet instead of toxic and cucking, yeah that choice is quite easy. That being said I'm usually into "bad girls" and I love a good redemption story. I do however absolutely loath when the MC is being humiliated, belittled and that sort of stuff, there is a reason why I avoid games with a NTR-tag. I'm not saying that Daisy is beyond redemption, it is however a steep uphill battle. In a best case scenario I will like all the LI's, for different reasons, if that ends up not being the case, then c'est la vie, I suppose. Either way the dev has most certainly managed to create characters that evokes emotions, and that is a win. Every story needs a "Joffrey", I'm hoping that Daisy won't be mine though.
Daisy as a Joffrey:unsure:. You are giving me some kinky bad ideas be careful lol :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Daisy as a Joffrey:unsure:. You are giving me some kinky bad ideas be careful lol :ROFLMAO:
Villains help drive the story and feelings like love and hate are always potent and fun to play around with. In a normal narrative the villain get her/his comeuppance at some point though, and it would be very unsatisfactory if they didn't. Someone probably would have assassinated the writers of GOT if Joffrey had ended up winning the game of thrones. Something to keep in mind ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice and sweet instead of toxic and cucking, yeah that choice is quite easy. That being said I'm usually into "bad girls" and I love a good redemption story. I do however absolutely loath when the MC is being humiliated, belittled and that sort of stuff, there is a reason why I avoid games with a NTR-tag. I'm not saying that Daisy is beyond redemption, it is however a steep uphill battle. In a best case scenario I will like all the LI's, for different reasons, if that ends up not being the case, then c'est la vie, I suppose. Either way the dev has most certainly managed to create characters that evokes emotions, and that is a win. Every story needs a "Joffrey", I'm hoping that Daisy won't be mine though.
Still it is quite clear from Daisy and how she reacts and how you score points with her, that MC is pretty important to her and has always been. This somehow seems to me more a situation of MC's making and Daisy's character plus her reaction to things from the past. MC was likely not only one hurt by Eugene's disappearance and then MC does same to her, but of his own free will. :p

Reactions: Blayo and hrvoje89

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
omg i freaking love that game. The Renders are great but most amazing are the story and dialogs. Man you are my personal hero <3 oh and i looove tattoos <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Fellas

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Still it is quite clear from Daisy and how she reacts and how you score points with her, that MC is pretty important to her and has always been. This somehow seems to me more a situation of MC's making and Daisy's character plus her reaction to things from the past. MC was likely not only one hurt by Eugene's disappearance and then MC does same to her, but of his own free will. :p
Of course there is more to the story than what we have seen so far and your theory is definitely plausible. That doesn't mean that she didn't cross the line, big time. And the question is if there will be a moment/explanation that makes it forgivable. I'm only reacting to what we have seen so far. And for some this is a non issue. We will just have to wait and see where the dev wants to go with her character development.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course there is more to the story than what we have seen so far and your theory is definitely plausible. That doesn't mean that she didn't cross the line, big time. And the question is if there will be a moment/explanation that makes it forgivable. I'm only reacting to what we have seen so far. And for some this is a non issue. We will just have to wait and see where the dev wants to go with her character development.
Well she did cross that line on purpose and how you react to that will make a big difference I suspect. Daisy will want your attention anyway though and likely more as only your attention, however she can get it and MC turning up with a GF might not have helped. That does not mean though that she is not reacting immature, then again likely she is immature in that regards and her needs. :p

sp00ky

Nov 14, 2017
Büyük bir potansiyel taşıyan oyun, umarım listenin başlarında görürüz :)

The game with great potential, I hope we see it at the top of the list :)

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Well she did cross that line on purpose and how you react to that will make a big difference I suspect. Daisy will want your attention anyway though and likely more as only your attention, however she can get it and MC turning up with a GF might not have helped. That does not mean though that she is not reacting immature, then again likely she is immature in that regards and her needs. :p
Yeah, in away I hope you are right. There is a difference between a immature temper tantrum and setting the house on fire though. And that's pretty much how I feel about that situation, her burning the house to the ground, either because she gives zero fucks or because she is too immature to realize the ramification of her action.

Reactions: DA22
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes