• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
If you want a bigger shift in the MC-Daisy relationship, you have to wait for the next update. I think the developer did more than he had to, so he deserves thanks.
Of course he did more than he had to, he didn't have to do anything. I'm not sure what the Dev wanted to get out of it though. I mean it didn't really solve anything, and if a talk/situation is incoming in the next update that will have redeeming effect then I don't understand what this scene was suppose to accomplish. And it's not me being unappreciative, it's rather me being confused.

Reactions: asd1789

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Gaaa, please use a different font or somehow mark the internal thoughts of the charakters, it is really confusing in some scenes.

Reactions: Dunduk_

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Well people were complaining that even though MC was aware of Daisys intentions and he did nothing about it and it kinda made him look like a wuss. Now you have option to put Daisy in her place. I honestly don´t know what you are confused about.
Adding this does not make the MC look any less like a wuss and if all it took was for the MC to talk with Daisy to "fix" the problem than why put it in the game in the first place? Answer the DEV has a lesbian fetish and didn't expect the reaction he got from the scenes involving her. Now he is trying to do PR to "fix" the issue. Just look at the dinner scene, are we really supposed to believe that Amber didn't realize what Daisy was doing? She is supposed to be intelligent enough to work in the same field as Vanessa and already knew what Daisy was like. No one with half a brain is going to think that Daisy touched her like that by accident, she put her entire palm on her leg and left it there for a few seconds at least. What was the fork glued to her leg? No of course not, the DEV just wanted to push the lesbian content and didn't think the reaction to it would be the way it was. I'm not even going to get into all the other stuff that is very off putting about this "story" or the issues with the MC being an idiot and we are somehow supposed to believe that he is the savior of the world and can end up forming a harem.

P.S. Given the interactions of Daisy and Amber and the clear indications that the DEV is into lesbian content we can hazard a guess on the type of "harem" this game will be, some will not mind this but let's be clear, that is not a harem at all. If we went by that definition a lot of people in real life would have a harem.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Adding this does not make the MC look any less like a wuss and if all it took was for the MC to talk with Daisy to "fix" the problem than why put it in the game in the first place? Answer the DEV has a lesbian fetish and didn't expect the reaction he got from the scenes involving her. Now he is trying to do PR to "fix" the issue. Just look at the dinner scene, are we really supposed to believe that Amber didn't realize what Daisy was doing? She is supposed to be intelligent enough to work in the same field as Vanessa and already knew what Daisy was like. No one with half a brain is going to think that Daisy touched her like that by accident, she put her entire palm on her leg and left it there for a few seconds at least. What was the fork glued to her leg? No of course not, the DEV just wanted to push the lesbian content and didn't think the reaction to it would be the way it was. I'm not even going to get into all the other stuff that is very off putting about this "story" or the issues with the MC being an idiot and we are somehow supposed to believe that he is the savior of the world and can end up forming a harem.

P.S. Given the interactions of Daisy and Amber and the clear indications that the DEV is into lesbian content we can hazard a guess on the type of "harem" this game will be, some will not mind this but let's be clear, that is not a harem at all. If we went by that definition a lot of people in real life would have a harem.
I don´t think he was pushing the lesbian content. I think he was trying to present possible lesbian content but went wrong about so it seemed forced. BTW I agree with you on that "harem" issue.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It ends in same place ? sex with amber ...how about other scenes ???
(amber_rlt = 20) u can cum inside :cool:

Reactions: GameRebel

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Of course he did more than he had to, he didn't have to do anything. I'm not sure what the Dev wanted to get out of it though. I mean it didn't really solve anything, and if a talk/situation is incoming in the next update that will have redeeming effect then I don't understand what this scene was suppose to accomplish. And it's not me being unappreciative, it's rather me being confused.
I noticed a three problems that the players addressed, during the discussion.
1. Footjob SOLVED is optional now
2. MC is passive when Daisy "wants to take over" his gf MITIGATED
3. Amber accepts Daisy Flirt MITIGATED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is also necessary to write that there are many people in the forums who like the current development of events and are looking forward to a possible MC + A + D event.

Last edited:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I noticed a three problems that the players addressed, during the discussion.
1. Footjob SOLVED is optional now
2. MC is passive when Daisy "wants to take over" his gf MITIGATED
3. Amber accepts Daisy Flirt MITIGATED

It is also necessary to write that there are many people in the forums who like the current development of events and are looking forward to a possible MC + A + D event.
Fair enough. And of course opinions and preferences will differ when it comes to Daisy, hopefully there will be a solution that will make everyone happy. For me being cucked, being sub, passive, all those sort of stuff is game ending and since I really like other parts of the game I hope there will be a option to control the outcome in those sort of situations.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I don´t think he was pushing the lesbian content. I think he was trying to present possible lesbian content but went wrong about so it seemed forced. BTW I agree with you on that "harem" issue.
I would agree with you on the DEV not pushing the lesbian content if not for two things.

One: The scene with Daisy and her GF does nothing for the story and the player should be able to skip it a lot sooner, but instead we have to play it out because the MC is clearly into it.(I'll explain this more in my second point.)

Two: The next morning the MC has a talk with Daisy and we either say we thought it was hot or we say we don't and it ends up the MC still does and we just end up looking more like a wuss/idiot than we already do.

Let me be clear about something. I am not against lesbian content, but I am against forced kinks and I care how content is used in the stories I read. It is just as much about the context as it is the content to me.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I would agree with you on the DEV not pushing the lesbian content if not for two things.

One: The scene with Daisy and her GF does nothing for the story and the player should be able to skip it a lot sooner, but instead we have to play it out because the MC is clearly into it.(I'll explain this more in my second point.)

Two: The next morning the MC has a talk with Daisy and we either say we thought it was hot or we say we don't and it ends up the MC still does and we just end up looking more like a wuss/idiot than we already do.

Let me be clear about something. I am not against lesbian content, but I am against forced kinks and I care how content is used in the stories I read. It is just as much about the context as it is the content to me.
Well every game in this genre will have forced kinks, some kinks are vanilla enough that it doesn't bother anyone. I understand where your coming from though, I don't really mind lesbian content, on the other hand sexual content that does not involve the MC or where the MC isn't the focal point only serves to annoy me. And the dogma that EVERY female character in every "adult game" is at least a closet bisexual is so extremely redundant by now, so it would be kind of refreshing with a game without girl on girl action.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I play on Android so I was wondering if there is a walkthrough? Or if anyone knows of an apk with the walkthrough mod added? Thank you

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
She is who she is and if she suddenly changes after just one conversation it wouldn't made much sense :D In my opinion, character development and behaviour changes can't be that easy and sudden. Maybe she is willing to change maybe she is not. We will see that as the story progress :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She is who she is and if she suddenly changes after just one conversation it wouldn't made much sense :D In my opinion, character development and behaviour changes can't be that easy and sudden. Maybe she is willing to change maybe she is not. We will see that as the story progress :D
Or she is just asking for attention by her behavior making sure MC can't ignore her? Remember he left and paid no attention to her for quite a while, for Daisy even bad attention might be preferable to no attention. She does make it extremely easy for him to take notice after all.

If that is the case it will be more MC that will decide her future behavior as Daisy herself by reacting more to her when she is asking for positive attention then when she is asking for negative attention. Might be a while though before he regains her trust and mitigates the damage of leaving her.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I would not be impatient but when are the big updates coming?
By the way, I like the new additions. I hope when in the future we can have a real discussion with Daisy.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
We all are who we are, that's a given, and we all have the ability to change. Having a persona like being a spoiled brat, a rebel or whatever I think everyone can understand. Her actions were quite extreme though, I mean if a family member did that to me the likelihood of me speaking to him or her again is slim. I know that you can't use real life logic on a game but as I see it she either is deluded and didn't understand the ramifications of what she was doing, or she understood exactly what she was doing and was out to hurt the MC. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, keep up the great work!
Ps. Daisy is most definitely still on the "shitlist" ;)

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017
We all are who we are, that's a given, and we all have the ability to change. Having a persona like being a spoiled brat, a rebel or whatever I think everyone can understand. Her actions were quite extreme though, I mean if a family member did that to me the likelihood of me speaking to him or her again is slim. I know that you can't use real life logic on a game but as I see it she either is deluded and didn't understand the ramifications of what she was doing, or she understood exactly what she was doing and was out to hurt the MC. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, keep up the great work!
Ps. Daisy is most definitely still on the "shitlist" ;)
Its the beauty of this games that you don't need to like everyone, there are many other girls to pick from. So you don't like Daisy,there is her beautiful sister Olivia, nice and sweet, just like you seem to like them. ;)

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
I would not be impatient but when are the big updates coming?
By the way, I like the new additions. I hope when in the future we can have a real discussion with Daisy.
Thanks:D We really want to make big updates with 400+ renders and 10+ animations but with the current computer we have for the renders it's not possible yet :D As soon as we reach certain income, all the money we get will go to the new computer system just for renders. We are still pretty young in this gaming community and Savior is our very first project. We are learnning and improving as we progress with the game so I'm really happy to heart that you liked latest additions :D

Reactions: Blayo and hrvoje89

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Its the beauty of this games that you don't need to like everyone, there are many other girls to pick from. So you don't like Daisy,there is her beautiful sister Olivia, nice and sweet, just like you seem to like them. ;)
Nice and sweet instead of toxic and cucking, yeah that choice is quite easy. That being said I'm usually into "bad girls" and I love a good redemption story. I do however absolutely loath when the MC is being humiliated, belittled and that sort of stuff, there is a reason why I avoid games with a NTR-tag. I'm not saying that Daisy is beyond redemption, it is however a steep uphill battle. In a best case scenario I will like all the LI's, for different reasons, if that ends up not being the case, then c'est la vie, I suppose. Either way the dev has most certainly managed to create characters that evokes emotions, and that is a win. Every story needs a "Joffrey", I'm hoping that Daisy won't be mine though.

Reactions: offset8

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Just to clarify, but they say the siblings were
Is that right?
So far, there are hints that they could be blood-related siblings and adoption is just a cover. This is a matter of future narration.
Maybe they were conceived in the lab, but in a natural way.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes