Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I saw it. I thought / hope maybe it is wrongly tagged.... Or partially open world like "Ataegina"
Come to the VN game page and write that you were hoping it would be an open world, that's a some troll-approach.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
those who are getting error go to game\images\v3\evening and rename the last folder to 'tanışma'
i guess its for the people using the old compressed version

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Hopefully this game will officially support android and covid19 to end already so I can go earn money and support these guys!!

Really love the renders!! I'm very picky with character designs and this just have one of the better ones out there and one of the bests that I've played so far!

Finally a somewhat different take from the guy returning back to his home incest games. I just hope there's a choice if there'll be ntr. Not a fan of it but I won't mind seeing Amber with either of the sisters or even with Allison. Just not with another guy

• Love
Reactions: Purple Fellas

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Hopefully this game will officially support android and covid19 to end already so I can go earn money and support these guys!!

Really love the renders!! I'm very picky with character designs and this just have one of the better ones out there and one of the bests that I've played so far!

Finally a somewhat different take from the guy returning back to his home incest games. I just hope there's a choice if there'll be ntr. Not a fan of it but I won't mind seeing Amber with either of the sisters or even with Allison. Just not with another guy
Thank you so much I'm so glad that you liked our game :D

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I absolutely agree with you. They put on a bunch of tags but nowhere are we told how much of it there is going to be. Is it one incident of NTR which leads to a break up (kind of like how a movie might start with the male protagonist finding his wife in bed with his best friend)? Or does NTR feature throughout the game and is a major component of the story and gameplay? Is it one footjob or is the MC a foot obsessive who would rather have feet than pussy?

I am so tired of "guy moves in with family he hasn't seen in x years because 1) Dad is asshole or 2) MC was in coma or 3) College and SUDDENLY is incredibly turned on by them and quickly schtupping his sister(s)/aunt/mom/cousin/all of the above".

My wishlist of items I'd like to see a dev tackle is a slower pace to an "incest" game, an ability to walk away from a relationship without the game ending, and a well plotted more thoughtful storyline.
I imagine you've probably come across this game already, but Hayley's Story kind of fits the description of what you're talking about. Kind of has a slow burn to it and in my play through I've already walked away from a relationship in that game with zero negative consequences.

The NTR thing is a topic I've recently chosen to avoid because you can't bring it up without annoying someone (personally it's not my thing). The one thing I will say is that it's kind of weird how there's Netori and Netorare but only one tag for them both, they're basically two opposite ends of the spectrum and you can be okay with one and completely sickened by the other.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I imagine you've probably come across this game already, but Hayley's Story kind of fits the description of what you're talking about. Kind of has a slow burn to it and in my play through I've already walked away from a relationship in that game with zero negative consequences.

The NTR thing is a topic I've recently chosen to avoid because you can't bring it up without annoying someone (personally it's not my thing). The one thing I will say is that it's kind of weird how there's Netori and Netorare but only one tag for them both, they're basically two opposite ends of the spectrum and you can be okay with one and completely sickened by the other.
Yeah, I've kept up with Haley's Story. I am a fan of the slow burn character development focused games. There aren't a lot but I find them more satisfying.

I agree about the NTR tag and topic. I choose to avoid the games as it isn't my thing. but it feels like my even saying that can cause people to get upset. I'm not going to kink-shame people, that's not cool, but I'd just like more information when it comes to certain kinks (Mind Control and NTR) in games.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I absolutely agree with you. They put on a bunch of tags but nowhere are we told how much of it there is going to be. Is it one incident of NTR which leads to a break up (kind of like how a movie might start with the male protagonist finding his wife in bed with his best friend)? Or does NTR feature throughout the game and is a major component of the story and gameplay? Is it one footjob or is the MC a foot obsessive who would rather have feet than pussy?

I am so tired of "guy moves in with family he hasn't seen in x years because 1) Dad is asshole or 2) MC was in coma or 3) College and SUDDENLY is incredibly turned on by them and quickly schtupping his sister(s)/aunt/mom/cousin/all of the above".

My wishlist of items I'd like to see a dev tackle is a slower pace to an "incest" game, an ability to walk away from a relationship without the game ending, and a well plotted more thoughtful storyline.
Yeah, I've kept up with Haley's Story. I am a fan of the slow burn character development focused games. There aren't a lot but I find them more satisfying.

I agree about the NTR tag and topic. I choose to avoid the games as it isn't my thing. but it feels like my even saying that can cause people to get upset. I'm not going to kink-shame people, that's not cool, but I'd just like more information when it comes to certain kinks (Mind Control and NTR) in games.
I've been a little conflicted with Hayley's Story of late because of the focus on her relationship with the math teacher, I feel like it's been taking too long but I think that's mostly because I'm playing it as it updates, I know that if I was to do a single playthrough from the start til now it'd be a really good story arch. I'm glad the dev has handled like he his, it's not bogged down in unnecessary drama. I'm trying to think of other slow burn games that I've played but I play so many games that the names get lost for me sometimes. There is ofcourse Dating My Daughter, that's probably been one of the slowest burn games I've come across, I kind of had to stop playing it though, all the internal dialogue was making me feel like a creep somehow plus it's first person which make all the kissing scenes super weird. Picture Perfect has been a nice slow burn, but it's relatively new so there's not a lot of content. A new one popped up recently called Radiance that has a similar premise that looks like it'd be a good slow burn. Summer scent is another one I've recently discovered. Midlife Crisis starts out kind of slow with a few characters, it's ramping up now but it has a fair amount of romance to it too. There's definitely more that I can't remember. Oh a few more just came to me. Alexandra, Free Loading Family, Become a Rockstar, Bad Memory, Lexi, The De Luca family.

Any that you've come across that have been standouts to you?

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes