• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
most of the update I really loved, but I nearly barfed at the forced, and unavoidable foot fetish garbage..

Seriously, deciding the protag has X fetish for all yer players is kind of a shit deal. At least let people skip those scenes where the author decides 'fuck it we're doing my kinks for this scene'
We will change that scene and make footjob optional and from now on none of the sex scenes will be like that. They always be optional :D

Jun 15, 2017
Jesus, I wonder why I've never heard of this game until now! The renders and animations are both really good, and the story is unique compared to the typical incest games you find. Good luck Dev, Definitely keeping a close eye on this one!

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Jesus, I wonder why I've never heard of this game until now! The renders and animations are both really good and the story is unique compared to the typical incest games you find. Good luck Dev, Definitely keeping a close eye on this one!
kinda reminded me of "Ethan's Legacy"

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Liking it so far ( Amber is gorgeous, but I've got a gut feeling there's more to her, tied to the main story). For dialogue, hope it's more grounded ( it kind of sounds silly when they're talking about progeny with "super powers"), since the main story already is X-files bordering.

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed & Patched :

Updating....

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
When will the android version come?

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 627203

Overview:
In Savior, you take on the role of a man who was genetically engineered by his scientist parents due to infertility. However, our hero hides a big secret inside of his genetic code.
With the world in great peril, it is up to our hero to discover the secrets hidden within his blood and awaken the great potential lying dormant within.
Along the way, our hero will encounter many hot new... acquaintences. Will they be friends or foes? Will they do battle, or will they be doing each other from dusk until dawn? The choice is yours! Be sure to choose wisely, because you are...The savior.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: Purple Fellas -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win x86: - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: Unofficial Android*

Extras:
* - Turkish
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 551946 View attachment 551947 View attachment 551948 View attachment 551949 View attachment 551950 View attachment 457631 View attachment 457633 View attachment 457634 View attachment 457635 View attachment 457636 View attachment 457637 View attachment 462168
I think the MC leaving the police force to become an Alex jone's tier alt-media conspiracy theorist rather than becoming the obvious police/private detective in order to find out what happened to his father could make for an interesting and fun story progression, providing a lot of comedic moments. maybe teaming up with his sister/sisters along the way while investigating seemingly unrelated conspiracy theories that somehow shed more light on his own fathers disapearance, giving the game a more comedic Conspiracy Theory movie vibe, just a random idea i had while playing.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
It's not about adoption. The game has explanation for mc and his siblings but it's not just that. I can't tell you everything because as stroy progress we will find out about mc's family and their story. The adoption part is lie told by Vanessa and Eugene to cover up few things. Of course it's up to you play this game or not but I just wanted to let you know :D
Fair enough, so long as your not luring me in on a false premise of incest only to take it away after a few hours of gameplay. I have played an earlier version of this game but I have been running into the above mentioned problem a lot in the past few weeks so the comment I replied to kind of triggered me a little bit. I'll give it another shot.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I agree with half of what you said, I dislike Mind Controlled sex. It is rape and I am not a fan. I would much rather have willing sex partners in a game instead of zombies. Also, agree on the feet issue. Why are people so into footjobs in adult games?
I mean, you're into what you're into right? and it's good that people are catering to their interests but it does nothing for, having the option, or even an alternative scene for those not into that specific thing would be good, and if your going to have it as a central theme as part of your game it'd be nice to have that listed in the description so we know what we're getting into before we download. There was a game I played not to long ago called "The Secret: Reloaded" and it's quality was through the roof, renders and character design were amazing but the content and delivery are off putting. The MC has a constant thing with feet, it was like that was his go to thing when looking at a woman it'd be nice to have an option for that sort of thing, I don't mind admiring feet and even bit of toe sucking/ licking but footjobs to me are just meh. It's sandbox which is always a negative for me, but the amount of clicks you had to make just to leave an office building was crazy, just make it a linear VN it's not like your giving us options to with the open world, it's just "go here" and "do this". All the dialog in the sex scenes felt low effort it was all "slut this" and "bitch that", and I get it some people are into that, I'm not and it's kind of a put off for me, I don't mind if the character is well done and that's her preference but when pretty much every woman you meet is like that, it makes it a bit pointless to have multiple characters when they're all the same. The weirdest part about that game was the fact that the MC was meant to be 23, but everyone treats him like a little kid and make a big deal out of him getting with "an adult woman" and everyone is about a foot taller than him. Is he an adult or a kid? You can't have it both ways and if he's a kid then that's kind of creepy.

I don't know why I'm complaining about that game here. I'm just gonna copy paste this in that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean, you're into what you're into right? and it's good that people are catering to their interests but it does nothing for, having the option, or even an alternative scene for those not into that specific thing would be good, and if your going to have it as a central theme as part of your game it'd be nice to have that listed in the description so we know what we're getting into before we download. There was a game I played not to long ago called "The Secret: Reloaded" and it's quality was through the roof, renders and character design were amazing but the content and delivery are off putting. The MC has a constant thing with feet, it was like that was his go to thing when looking at a woman it'd be nice to have an option for that sort of thing, I don't mind admiring feet and even bit of toe sucking/ licking but footjobs to me are just meh. It's sandbox which is always a negative for me, but the amount of clicks you had to make just to leave an office building was crazy, just make it a linear VN it's not like your giving us options to with the open world, it's just "go here" and "do this". All the dialog in the sex scenes felt low effort it was all "slut this" and "bitch that", and I get it some people are into that, I'm not and it's kind of a put off for me, I don't mind if the character is well done and that's her preference but when pretty much every woman you meet is like that, it makes it a bit pointless to have multiple characters when they're all the same. The weirdest part about that game was the fact that the MC was meant to be 23, but everyone treats him like a little kid and make a big deal out of him getting with "an adult woman" and everyone is about a foot taller than him. Is he an adult or a kid? You can't have it both ways and if he's a kid then that's kind of creepy.

I don't know why I'm complaining about that game here. I'm just gonna copy paste this in that thread.
Oh yes, we all have our fetishes/kinks and I recall that game. I understand that some people like Mind Control or Footjobs or NTR but it would be nice if there was an option to skip some of the non-standard stuff. Give us the option to get a handjob instead of a footjob type of thing. Obviously if the main thing in the game is Mind Control sex then it is on me to not play it. Doesn't mean they can't offer alternatives to various sexual acts.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Oh yes, we all have our fetishes/kinks and I recall that game. I understand that some people like Mind Control or Footjobs or NTR but it would be nice if there was an option to skip some of the non-standard stuff. Give us the option to get a handjob instead of a footjob type of thing. Obviously if the main thing in the game is Mind Control sex then it is on me to not play it. Doesn't mean they can't offer alternatives to various sexual acts.
I feel like having decent descriptions would go along way in preventing player disappointment and complaints like these. So many games have a description like "MC has just moved to a new city/starting a new job/has had troubled past etc. he will encounter many characters who are all unique and have specific dialog, can he bang them all or will he lose everything?" And then you've pretty much gotta go through the comments to actually find out what's featured in the game, how much of it there is so far and how it's presented (optional/forced).

Like are you playing as a power hungry asshole with a foot fetish who manipulates and forces his to get everything? Are you playing a decent person who's good intentions and actions are generously rewarded? Could it be a blend of the two? Possibly an option to be either. Or are you some guy who's manifested superpowers and that somehow make him more appealing to woman? Or even a guy who has the power to snap his fingers and take away a woman's mind and free will?

Is it 1st person or 3rd person? Sandbox or VN?

When I read the description I wanna know less about the story, the side characters and the world it's taking place in and more about the character you're actually playing as and the type of game it actually is. There have been so many times were I've thought a game looked good, downloaded it only to find out that it's a grindy sandbox game set in the 1st person so it feels like you're just a floating pair of arms attached to a camera with a dick. Instant delete for me, would have been nice to have that info in the description.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel like having decent descriptions would go along way in preventing player disappointment and complaints like these. So many games have a description like "MC has just moved to a new city/starting a new job/has had troubled past etc. he will encounter many characters who are all unique and have specific dialog, can he bang them all or will he lose everything?" And then you've pretty much gotta go through the comments to actually find out what's featured in the game, how much of it there is so far and how it's presented (optional/forced).

Like are you playing as a power hungry asshole with a foot fetish who manipulates and forces his to get everything? Are you playing a decent person who's good intentions and actions are generously rewarded? Could it be a blend of the two? Possibly an option to be either. Or are you some guy who's manifested superpowers and that somehow make him more appealing to woman? Or even a guy who has the power to snap his fingers and take away a woman's mind and free will?

Is it 1st person or 3rd person? Sandbox or VN?

When I read the description I wanna know less about the story, the side characters and the world it's taking place in and more about the character you're actually playing as and the type of game it actually is. There have been so many times were I've thought a game looked good, downloaded it only to find out that it's a grindy sandbox game set in the 1st person so it feels like you're just a floating pair of arms attached to a camera with a dick. Instant delete for me, would have been nice to have that info in the description.
I absolutely agree with you. They put on a bunch of tags but nowhere are we told how much of it there is going to be. Is it one incident of NTR which leads to a break up (kind of like how a movie might start with the male protagonist finding his wife in bed with his best friend)? Or does NTR feature throughout the game and is a major component of the story and gameplay? Is it one footjob or is the MC a foot obsessive who would rather have feet than pussy?

I am so tired of "guy moves in with family he hasn't seen in x years because 1) Dad is asshole or 2) MC was in coma or 3) College and SUDDENLY is incredibly turned on by them and quickly schtupping his sister(s)/aunt/mom/cousin/all of the above".

My wishlist of items I'd like to see a dev tackle is a slower pace to an "incest" game, an ability to walk away from a relationship without the game ending, and a well plotted more thoughtful storyline.

Reactions: Methane and V19XX

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Daisy is kinda creepy in this update and i guess we are gonna see Daisy , Ember , MC like F/F/M or she try to have sex with Ember so F/F i hope player's choice can matter and make it stop or not.
Like Ember going to fuck with Daisy without say or ask to MC it's kinda annoying and i hope dev. take players choice serious about it.
Facts, I'm Def not about to get NTR-ed by my own Little Sister. FOH!

eust64

Feb 1, 2020
Yes now I can list them and they work for sex like cum in Amber if you don't have any points you can give her some and be able to cum in side.

(girl name)_rlt = xx (xx = the number you want.)
For Amber it is amber_rlt = 4 and it will give her 4 points so you can cum inside of her during the last scene if you don't have enough for that.

This will work for all the girls.

Before View attachment 628033 after View attachment 628034
Hello and thank you, could you please explain how to open the consol please ? Or please guide me step by step ? (I do not know about coding) Regards

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Daisy is kinda creepy in this update and i guess we are gonna see Daisy , Ember , MC like F/F/M or she try to have sex with Ember so F/F i hope player's choice can matter and make it stop or not.
Like Ember going to fuck with Daisy without say or ask to MC it's kinda annoying and i hope dev. take players choice serious about it.
I'm just linking the question to the answer from the developer.

Thank you so much for everyone who shows that much interest in our game :D We read all your comments and we will take action

I think most people miss understand the things between amber-daisy-mc. Mc is not okay with sharing Amber with anyone Daisy is acting her own and mc stops her but like most people in the comment sections says, it willl be better if mc talks with daisy about her behaviours. I said it before we are not aiming for NTR. Even if somehow we decide to add Ntr content(again, we don't have such a plan) it will be completely optional. Also, Amber didn't let Daisy to touch her, she didn't realize Dasiy was touching her on purpose and as soon as Amber reacted Daisy stopped. The reason for Amber to say nothing about that, because Amber just met Mc's family in her head that situation was like("I'm sure she accidently touch my leg, let's not make a scene." Daisy tried to take things further but Mc reailze and stopped her. To make things more clear we will change few things in the game so this confusion about ntr can stop :D. ALso none of the gilrs are going to forced your way. With your relationship status and certain chocies you will make you might break up with Amber or you might forgive Allison maybe you've liked Maeve and you want to have a relationship with her or maybe you just want to fuck everyone. Every possible route for every character will be added with each update :D First three version was about to let players meet the characters. There will be lots of things we will add with each character but please don't forget that our game is in early development stage. We learn as we progress there is visible difference between 0.1 and 0.3 because we really work so hard to improve ourself so all your comments and opinions are HUGE help :D

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes