goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Purple Fellas after reading about the issues with the compressed versions, I have a suggestion - make all directories/filenames ascii only. Since you're targeting US/UK English, you should make your filenames compatible with those systems. That way things like the compression script can run without issue.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Purple Fellas after reading about the issues with the compressed versions, I have a suggestion - make all directories/filenames ascii only. Since you're targeting US/UK English, you should make your filenames compatible with those systems. That way things like the compression script can run without issue.
Since we are planing to publish fixed version and make some changes in 0.3 I can also change the filenames so those kind of errors won't happen anymore :D

Reactions: goobdoob

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Man. The amount of other VN references in this is amazing. I don't even know if I caught them all and will need to replay eventually just to check.

Reactions: a1fox3

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Mc isn not a loser/beta don't worry :D In that scene with Amber mc only acted like that in the heat of the moment. He will talk about things with Daisy and Amber that way things will got more clear. Also that footjob scene will be optional too.
It came to me perfectly fine. MC was dominant during the first "action" and he left Amber to take lead, during the second action. He is therefore able to lead as well as follow, depending on the circumstances. That makes him a much healthier person than if he just demand all to be according to him.

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If the MC refers to his adoptive parents as Mom and Dad, rather than their first names, then it's working. The sisters not being biologically related to you is an actual story point, not simply a work-around for Patreon's puritanical stance on incest.
Yeah I wish there were an alternative tag because I don't consider it incest unless they share blood.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Mc isn not a loser/beta don't worry :D In that scene with Amber mc only acted like that in the heat of the moment. He will talk about things with Daisy and Amber that way things will got more clear. Also that footjob scene will be optional too.
Indeed, no true alpha needs to constantly assert their status.

Glad the footjob scene will be optional in future as I hate feet. Granted, I've already seen it but presumably that means all future footjob scenes will also be optional.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
how can the release date be from yesterday if 0.3 came out previous ? i just loaded the game up and it tells me i already beat the damn thing?

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Found a problem in the normal version when talking with samanta after family dinner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically the entire park.
Did you start a new game or did you continue from you save file?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes