Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I thought Daisy being so aggressive was probably the MC's fault. I mean she was just chilling in her room before he peeked in and started eye fucking her girlfriend. When she took it up the next level he did stand there making creepy ass eye contact with her the whole time. Then later that night pretended to be asleep while she creeped on him.

I just assumed that was some sort of unspoken signal that they are both pervs and open to shit. Maybe I read the signals from that night wrong? :unsure:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
0.3 didn't came out previous we published this version 2 days ago and f95 published a day after :D
1587587714628.png
then please help me understand this. i played the first verison and saved it so i could leave off right where the next would begin. i go and load the game up and it tells me this that i already beaten the game?? any thoughts ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 629016
then please help me understand this. i played the first verison and saved it so i could leave off right where the next would begin. i go and load the game up and it tells me this that i already beaten the game?? any thoughts ?
Just keep going, I had that come up to.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 629016
Can you send me your save file so can check myself? Also Lots of things has been change since the 0.1 so I recommend start a new game. You don't have to play 0.1 or 0.2 the game will ask you if you want to skip to 0.3 after you name your character :D

Mike_x

Aug 22, 2018
Here this error appears:

I'm using compressed version. Anyone with this error?
yes same error, can't do nothing
SAME HERE !!!
SOLUTION????
Still getting the error
I can't get past the haruka and Allison meeting in version 0.3. It won't let me get past this image
Guys! If you want to use a compressed version, you should use the working one! ;)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
It seems choices only start affecting relationship points after the start of v.3, morality as well with the exception of the park scene, it feels a little odd that choices like whether or not to spy on daisy/robin and pretending to be asleep or not have no effect on either.

And on the topic of the park scene, there's a question at the start of v.3 that asks whether or not you chose to get the scene, but both the choice in the park and answering to this question add points to morality, maybe that question should only be available if you took the "start from v0.3" decision at the start.

Lastly, why is "who should I compliment before dinner" the biggest choice MC has to make? it just kinda feels weird that it has more of an impact than telling his sister she should quit her job or the "pretty... for your age" comment with the mom (while amber is still at 0 despite being at the "hop on a bus out of town and I'll introduce you to my family" level)

Last edited:

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
i've installed the incest patch removed the numbers on it but the mc says he was adopted, is the supposed to happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i've installed the incest patch removed the numbers on it but the mc says he was adopted, is the supposed to happen?
Yes but as far as I can tell someone is lying.
We will have to wait and see what comes out of it.

We may find out that they are really related somehow.

Reactions: vekker

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Holy Thirst Trap Batman!
Seriously the girls in this game are fucking gorgeous.
I also LOVE the layout how they do the points and the character modles against the background. Really well done setup.
AND SWEET MARY's TITS DO I WANT TO FUCK VANESSA! @_@

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, is it weird that if you actually play from the start, and you go all the way with Samantha you start 3.0 with 3 evil points but if you take the shortcut and start at 3.0 and choose to of gone all the way with Samantha then you only have 1 evil points?

Is it better to max one side or keep things balanced?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Also, is it weird that if you actually play from the start, and you go all the way with Samantha you start 3.0 with 3 evil points but if you take the shortcut and start at 3.0 and choose to of gone all the way with Samantha then you only have 1 evil points?

Is it better to max one side or keep things balanced?
I've got 2 saves on the go, all evil, 1 all good

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
most of the update I really loved, but I nearly barfed at the forced, and unavoidable foot fetish garbage..

Seriously, deciding the protag has X fetish for all yer players is kind of a shit deal. At least let people skip those scenes where the author decides 'fuck it we're doing my kinks for this scene'

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes