Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
What is the major difference between good and evil? Will you build a harem as evil mc or will everyone just get pissed eventually?
Here is the answer to your question.

We added these choices with 0.3 and they will effect future relationships between mc and other characters and general storyline of the game. Let's say you have 10 evil points, 10 relationship points with Vanessa and 5 relationship points with Olivia. Since you don't have enough relationship points with Olivia you will see mostly evil route choices with her but with vanessa, you will get to choose which route you want to follow with that character. That way, you can experience each route with different characters. This points will allow you to pick which girls you want to have relatinonship with and they will determine what kind mc you will control during the game. We will add new storylines for each character as we progress with the game and we will always add more things for the general storyline of the game.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After some time witjh a game i thnk, that there is bright future for devs. I can't complain about grahpics and animations- both are great. What goes to story. Beginning is little bit too long, but after explaining everything to MC, gameplay is more smooth. I like that little devil Daisy and hers ideas. They really wicked :>

Dec 22, 2019
I love the concept of this story, there are way too many "MC returned home after so many years blah, blah, blah". Had to think on this one since playing through again day latest update dropped.

If only the MC could be made a little bit more of an Alpha (Action Hero) like the MC's in "Deliverance" or "Alison Fall of the Apple" instead of the Beta he comes across as at the moment, I mean come on the guy has had the determination to find out the truth about his father since he was a kid and has done everything to make that happen. Could be done mostly through dialogue. Don't get me wrong. Boss move pushing his ex-partner out of the way and kept walking, loved it. But finding out what we have so far in the story I am thinking anyone would be a lot more "Fox Mulder" not knowing who to trust (the new girl friend), places could be bugged (his & family home), etc, etc. And after initially using ability not taking crap (given ultimatum to join agency. Choice words could have been spoken about threat of family, Liam Neeson/Taken comes to mind).

This has the true potential to be in the top 10 re-playable stories of all time not having the same generic storyline, if it were just a true choose your own adventure it has the potential to be. The story could be split off in different/several directions giving different outcomes and more diversity (I find choosing which question to ask first in a conversation when you will ask them all anyway just stupid giving people an allusion of choice).

MC slept with Amber, but after Run in with Haruka & Samantha maybe the option of inviting her into family home is optional (can she be trusted, convenient timing/was mugging staged) taking her part of story in two or three possible directions of trusting her or trying to uncover her true motives/use powers on her without loosing her if she is innocent). I think the option to join either side or take the family and work independently with mother could make an excellent option greatly expanding the story and making multiple play through's to uncover all scenes like the "Acting Lessons" story. As it stands I also can't understand why the MC wasn't given the option to keep his conversation with Haruka to himself or approach his mother telling her to cut the crap and spill the beans letting her know what's gone down (could of had the whole turn on the shower to have conversation in case the place is bugged/Do we tell the sisters, etc, etc).

So if developers read this, please take it as purely constructive criticism on my part. I do really love the idea of the story, it comes across as an action movie in the making (with lots of sex :love: ). But after playing through hundreds of titles, most creators have not grown making it very easy for their work to be forgotten and only those few to be remembered, recommended to friends and family and played again and again.

Good luck! Can't wait to see more! (y)

Jan 1, 2020
I love the concept of this story, there are way too many "MC returned home after so many years blah, blah, blah". Had to think on this one since playing through again day latest update dropped.

If only the MC could be made a little bit more of an Alpha (Action Hero) like the MC's in "Deliverance" or "Alison Fall of the Apple" instead of the Beta he comes across as at the moment, I mean come on the guy has had the determination to find out the truth about his father since he was a kid and has done everything to make that happen. Could be done mostly through dialogue. Don't get me wrong. Boss move pushing his ex-partner out of the way and kept walking, loved it. But finding out what we have so far in the story I am thinking anyone would be a lot more "Fox Mulder" not knowing who to trust (the new girl friend), places could be bugged (his & family home), etc, etc. And after initially using ability not taking crap (given ultimatum to join agency. Choice words could have been spoken about threat of family, Liam Neeson/Taken comes to mind).

This has the true potential to be in the top 10 re-playable stories of all time not having the same generic storyline, if it were just a true choose your own adventure it has the potential to be. The story could be split off in different/several directions giving different outcomes and more diversity (I find choosing which question to ask first in a conversation when you will ask them all anyway just stupid giving people an allusion of choice).

MC slept with Amber, but after Run in with Haruka & Samantha maybe the option of inviting her into family home is optional (can she be trusted, convenient timing/was mugging staged) taking her part of story in two or three possible directions of trusting her or trying to uncover her true motives/use powers on her without loosing her if she is innocent). I think the option to join either side or take the family and work independently with mother could make an excellent option greatly expanding the story and making multiple play through's to uncover all scenes like the "Acting Lessons" story. As it stands I also can't understand why the MC wasn't given the option to keep his conversation with Haruka to himself or approach his mother telling her to cut the crap and spill the beans letting her know what's gone down (could of had the whole turn on the shower to have conversation in case the place is bugged/Do we tell the sisters, etc, etc).

So if developers read this, please take it as purely constructive criticism on my part. I do really love the idea of the story, it comes across as an action movie in the making (with lots of sex :love: ). But after playing through hundreds of titles, most creators have not grown making it very easy for their work to be forgotten and only those few to be remembered, recommended to friends and family and played again and again.

Good luck! Can't wait to see more! (y)
So if the guys nice he's a beta, if he's a total jerk he's an alpha? You don't need to push someone to tell them you're upset, this doesn't make any sense.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Version 0.3b ends soon after dinner?

I have question about relationship in further development ...As for now relation ship has been described as single value, that means girls gonna see MC in a one straight way.There are plans to evolve that part into something more than lust object? I mean what if your choices could develop your relationship with the girl to a friendzone or looser? that just example. And that Good/Evil thing do? there a gonna be dialogue/scene changes if we are evil or good character, would there be a end road to "hearts" of some girls ?

Also there are so many "empty icons" for now, how you gonna fit all those characters into one single game? planning some orgies or happy harem? don't take me wrong as for now i really enjoyed the game. Sorry my English is ukhm... just bad.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Version 0.3b ends soon after dinner?

I have question about relationship in further development ...As for now relation ship has been described as single value, that means girls gonna see MC in a one straight way.There are plans to evolve that part into something more than lust object? I mean what if your choices could develop your relationship with the girl to a friendzone or looser? that just example. And that Good/Evil thing do? there a gonna be dialogue/scene changes if we are evil or good character, would there be a end road to "hearts" of some girls ?

Also there are so many "empty icons" for now, how you gonna fit all those characters into one single game? planning some orgies or happy harem? don't take me wrong as for now i really enjoyed the game. Sorry my English is ukhm... just bad.
Second row might be for the equivalent of the women in parallel world or evil run, only dev knows though.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I did a study for the 0.3 update.
According to this;

This is a Turkish language installed pc version. You can change the language in the Preferences tab.
Mega

This is the android port with turkish language added.
Mega

About android port: The game icon is made as Purple Fellas . Turkish translation is in the preferences menu. For this reason, some changes were made in the coding. Incest patch is not added. I will next update also work on this.

Please let me know if you encounter any errors.
Çeviri muazzam olmuş eğer sen yaptıysan kardeşim. The translation has been great, thanks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why tho? the game works fine as is.
Agreed, if this became free roam I would be done with it. I want a story to be told to me (a story where I get to make choices beyond choosing who to pound and how hard). Most games that go free roam either become grinds or require extensive walkthroughs to find all of the content.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Agreed, if this became free roam I would be done with it. I want a story to be told to me (a story where I get to make choices beyond choosing who to pound and how hard). Most games that go free roam either become grinds or require extensive walkthroughs to find all of the content.
yeah, if it is a limited free roam like in being a DIK, then is good, or maybe mythic manor witch has a in game walkthrough.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Free-roam games are overrated and very often messy. Just look at the poor state of a game like Indecent Desires or Foot of the Mountains. The more linear choice-based game is far better as it helps the story to flow more smoothly.
Yeah, I've said it before but I'll say it again - Indecent Desires started as one of my favorite games but when it switched to free roam it became one of the worst. Ruined it in my opinion. Indecent Desires is the game that got me into lewd games and on this site, but now I can't even play it.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes