Paralvzed

Dec 1, 2019
is the incest patch supposed to say im adopted? I downloaded and installed it but it says I am adopted, and my mom and "Dr Donavon" couldnt have kids or something

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
is the incest patch supposed to say im adopted? I downloaded and installed it but it says I am adopted, and my mom and "Dr Donavon" couldnt have kids or something
I think it only changes the roommates to be your sisters, since changing the adoptive parents to MC's bio-parents would affect the story a bit.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
The guy clearly has a head from some kind of nerd, from the word does not fit his physique at all. ))) looks like jeans on a rhinoceros, the same game)))

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Renders look good. I think the story is serviceable. I did not enjoy all that much the whole pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo (the supergene bollocks isn't exactly my cup of tea, I like my science-fiction reasonably grounded, not just peppered with scientific lingo) but despite the eye-rolling parts, there's still some good ideas in there. There's also a bit of growth and development for quite a few of the characters, which is always appreciable. The girls have all very distinct personality, which is also a nice touch.

It could use some proofreading, though. The first 3 parts or so are fine on that regard, outside occasional minor typos, but the proofreading was apparently thrown through the freaking window by the time you reach the combat training with Allison. The conversation after the combat is littered with typos and weird grammar. In this conversation, I did learn that I "have multible uniqe phisical abiltes because my body is a spunge, and that make senese, even though I unsure of how did I able to do that".

I'm not too anal-retentive about occasional typos and mistake, I can perfectly live with that and I make tons of them myself. However, in a VN medium where writing and text have such a important part to play, multiple typos per sentence may indicate that an additional round of proof-read could be very welcome.

I wish the best to the author though. Thanks for the work so far, I enjoyed it.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I couldn't find any charm of MC's girlfriend. I don't even remember her name. Looks like many scene with her only for cheap sex. I wish I could have choice to reject her.
I think Daisy is fine. looks like she becoming gay because of her sexual experience with two boys(according to her) was not very good. well MC could change it. but I wish girls don't mention their past with other men while sexual scene with MC. It's breaking some mood and make things less worthy.
Olivia and Allison looks very charm and special but too little contents with them so far. I wish their part becoming bigger.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I couldn't find any charm of MC's girlfriend. I don't even remember her name. Looks like many scene with her only for cheap sex. I wish I could have choice to reject her.
I think Daisy is fine. looks like she becoming gay because of her sexual experience with two boys(according to her) was not very good. well MC could change it. but I wish girls don't mention their past with other men while sexual scene with MC. It's breaking some mood and make things less worthy.
Olivia and Allison looks very charm and special but too little contents with them so far. I wish their part becoming bigger.
You could try my modded v0.5a version it has some added choices you mentioned.

Reactions: qudwls02

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not far in the game yet, but I have to say these are some of the best renderings I've seen in games here and the most fluid animations (I don't know how many there are).

The game is really beautiful and the UI (pleasantly minimalistic) is sufficient so far.

But what made me want to post was the humor ... I'll just say Amy Schumer.

Nice keep it up and thank you very much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is so good ..
deep and throbbingly entrenched into the funky action silly conspiracy
weekend blockbuster you game to enjoy.
Is this game any good? Base on the description the story seem silly.
As every action flick, you have to look beyound the silly and the outrageous.

Reactions: RustyRug

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her charm comes from the easy going MC who likes people and wants the best
for him with those people. She was looking 4 a rebound and Mc just white knighted her,
at which point she decided she could indulge.

She is not very far along in their relationship, but you have to understand,
most gurls form relationships based on their crush, they be boring,
they be depressed, someone they seem to cling with, out of the blue,
they will bang, even just for the itch they need scratching.

Game world needs no justification 4 a good time .. so game!

Reactions: MHappy

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So is there any news about whether or not we'll be able to choose who we sleep with yet?

I remember awhile back when the last update came out, we had a pretty heated discussion about this cause a lot of people were upset that Daisy was forced on us without a choice to reject her (and then discussion about Amber as well). People wanted the option to choose who we sleep with, instead of being forced to sleep with people we didn't want to.

So is there any update to this being an option yet? It's the only thing that is keeping me from continuing to play this game honestly. Don't like being forced to sleep with people that I don't want to (or forced to cheat on my girlfriend when I wanted to be faithful). Dev responded awhile back about it and joined the discussion, but just wondering if anything came from it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be like ... go explore your power and see where it gets you,
at which point you can go wild with other babes with no repercussions,
or defend your babe who wants to be with you from other players looking to score her.

You really cannot pick and choose, because one fiery babe is all you need in your life.

Besides, guess what, babes maneuver you around their finger all the time,
it is past due the right time you turn the tables on them entitled maniacs.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes