• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
okay I desperately need somebody's help can somebody tell me how to get the control yourself option to work

I thought we had the option to reject Daisy
View attachment 1191194
From looking at the code, it seems you need 4(or more) relationship points with daisy and 2(or more) "good" points to be able to control yourself

but i guess what you are actually looking for is this option

screenshot0001.png

which doesn't seem to be tied to any points and happens shortly before the scene in your screenshot

Sep 3, 2020
Sep 3, 2020
From looking at the code, it seems you need 4(or more) relationship points with daisy and 2(or more) "good" points to be able to control yourself

but i guess what you are actually looking for is this option

View attachment 1191282

which doesn't seem to be tied to any points and happens shortly before the scene in your screenshot
thank you God thank you to the both of you so much

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That's weird because that option doesn't appear at all for me. I take it you only get that choice by being nice to her which is really stupid.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
okay I desperately need somebody's help can somebody tell me how to get the control yourself option to work

I thought we had the option to reject Daisy
View attachment 1191194
I'll check the code again. You should be able to control yourself with enough relationship points and good points but I might have missed something and that might be the reason for you to not able to choose that option.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why people facepalm me when I say I can finally avoid the little sister sex scenes? People are really weird

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What lil sis ... this is alternate reality stuff .. you are lost in the multiverse.
Why people facepalm me when I say I can finally avoid the little sister sex scenes? People are really weird
She is out to get you .. on orders by her master .. what game you playing again?
She wants you .. wants to take things further with you ... are you that insane to decline?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What lil sis ... this is alternate reality stuff .. you are lost in the multiverse.

She is out to get you .. on orders by her master .. what game you playing again?
She wants you .. wants to take things further with you ... are you that insane to decline?
I was talking about the original sister.... Not the parallel little sister.
But I am not sure how to respond to other things.... When dev added the 'stop her' option, I took it... If it makes me insane, then so be it. I will gladly accept being insane

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished re downloading from a different link and the option to stop Daisy giving you a Blowjob doesn't appear. I haven't downloaded any mods or the Incest patch so I have no idea why the option to stop Daisy doesn't appear for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for making the choice that much more obvious ... but played some more 0.5 and found this gem... granted, I always give myself 100 good and 100 bad points 4 good measure.
sq1.jpg

Should gamers not skip to save their lives...

sq2.jpg

They would get this fork in their kinky road:

sq3.jpg

Were they to choose the ”I”m not sure” response...

sq4.jpg

Daisy will just leave you hanging in the pool to cool off.

sq5.jpg

This is why .. she wants to get you later, nail you 4 good!​

thank you God thank you to the both of you so much
That's weird because that option doesn't appear at all for me. I take it you only get that choice by being nice to her which is really stupid.
I'll check the code again. You should be able to control yourself with enough relationship points and good points but I might have missed something and that might be the reason for you to not able to choose that option.
That option is only in v0.6a, it's not in the beta version, btw.
It's 0.6a I downloaded using the nopy link. I'm re downloading using a different link in case that's the issue.
oooooooooh I have zero relationship points with Daisy okay I'm going back to the game to try it thank you for your help and thank you to everyone for commenting and helping me
GAme oN!

• Haha
Reactions: The Sailor Man

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So.. I habe a problem with the line 2242 from the script3. I see if I can fix it myself, but I think you should know... :)

Sep 3, 2020
nope it still didn't work I can't stop it and this is how much relationship points I have

screenshot0001.png

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
According to the code, to be able to select "Control Yourself", you need 4 or more Daisy relationship points and 2 or more MC good points.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes