Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You really must be nuts .. all a ya! Are ya tellin” me you like the hj in the pool,
but you draw the line at the bj after? You either play her or not, why all this nonsense?
The dev said all Daisy's scenes are optional so I assumed that was as well. I don't get the option to decline the blowjob it goes to this with no option to stop it earlier.
View attachment 1191474
the exact same thing goes for me I can't stop with no matter what I do

I even deleted all my save data and started over a new game three times
Yeah I wiped all my saves and re downloaded the game twice and couldn't stop it. All we can do is wait to see what the dev says about it since you and I seem to be the only people that are having this problem.
I am trying to download the game from a different source
then I will turn off my antivirus I know it makes no sense but it's the only thing I could think of until we hear back from the developer
maybe somebody uploaded the wrong version of the game and renamed it by accident
I've gave up trying to fix it. I'm just going to wait till the dev replies since I can't think of any other way to fix it. It's obviously a rare problem since we seem to be the only ones who have it.
So ... did another run ... I get at the pool with 5 good and 2 bad ... nothing happends.
This is the 0.5 mind you .. so avoiding daisy completely and foregoing the maid is OK.
Of course, because I adore Daisy we made sweet sweet steamy fenomenal love to end 0.5

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You really must be nuts .. all a ya! Are ya tellin” me you like the hj in the pool,
but you draw the line at the bj after? You either play her or not, why all this nonsense?
The problem we are having Canto is we don't get the option to stop the handjob at the pool so then end up forced into the blowjob. Did you download the update from here or from the dev's patreon?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it looks like the nopy download from the original post is different from the Patreon version. I just tested it and the option didn't appear with the f95 nopy download. Maybe try one of the other downloads?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I always munch on the blue crunchy bits our compressors armada prepare ...
The problem we are having Canto is we don't get the option to stop the handjob at the pool so then end up forced into the blowjob. Did you download the update from here or from the dev's patreon?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, it looks like the nopy download from the original post is different from the Patreon version. I just tested it and the option didn't appear with the f95 nopy download. Maybe try one of the other downloads?
I tried the Nopy link and the pixel drain link and they were both the same. I'm going to assume the uploader added the wrong versions by accident which is weird since the files both say version 0.6a when you download them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A ... O.K. baby steps ... Goosfraba” Goosfraba!
Here are some pointers:
t1.jpg

Fkk the bitch and get your bad points kicked off the sub zero.

t2.jpg

Wake up and kick off your good points up from below freezing.

t3.jpg

5 good and 2 bad got me the sweet babe finisher we all deserve.

next up, you got latest saves, persistent and autosaves from 0.5 to game.​

Reactions: Rinbael

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Sep 3, 2020
well I can officially say points are not the issue I even deleted all my saved files started a new game and the worst part is

I had to neglect my baby Vanessa screenshot0001.png oooh the horror the horror

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
well I can officially say points are not the issue I even deleted all my saved files started a new game and the worst part is
Yeah I think the links are wrong and aren't updated to the latest patreon version but I'm not completely sure.
I had to neglect my baby Vanessa
I thought you seemed like a cool guy but you neglected the best girl Vanessa so your obviously a complete monster of a person :KEK:.

Sep 3, 2020
She got more than triple anyone else FFS ... is that fair?

Looks like everyone else but Daisy ... you must really love her.
for me it's not about hating or likeing Daisy I absolutely hate it when any game forces me to do something . Doesn't make sense from a story point of view in my opinion throughout the entire game I was rejecting her I was like I'm not interested Daisy I'm not interested Daisy so when he accepted her offer out of nowhere I was like what the hell is somebody controlling his mind

try to look at it this way I absolutely love Vanessa

but let's say that you for whatever reason don't like Vanessa

and throughout the entire game you've been rejecting her unwanted advances making it clear that you're not interested and then out of nowhere they just start fucking

but if you and anybody else love Daisy I'm happy for you and invite me to the wedding

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for making the choice that much more obvious ... but played some more 0.5 and found this gem... granted, I always give myself 100 good and 100 bad points 4 good measure.
View attachment 1191307

Should gamers not skip to save their lives...

View attachment 1191308

They would get this fork in their kinky road:

View attachment 1191309

Were they to choose the ”I”m not sure” response...

View attachment 1191310

Daisy will just leave you hanging in the pool to cool off.

View attachment 1191311

This is why .. she wants to get you later, nail you 4 good!​

GAme oN!
I will say YES! What hapen next? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 1, 2017
for me it's not about hating or likeing Daisy I absolutely hate it when any game forces me to do something . Doesn't make sense from a story point of view in my opinion throughout the entire game I was rejecting her I was like I'm not interested Daisy I'm not interested Daisy so when he accepted her offer out of nowhere I was like what the hell is somebody controlling his mind

try to look at it this way I absolutely love Vanessa

but let's say that you for whatever reason don't like Vanessa

and throughout the entire game you've been rejecting her unwanted advances making it clear that you're not interested and then out of nowhere they just start fucking

but if you and anybody else love Daisy I'm happy for you and invite me to the wedding
Oh man, im really really sorry for you, you are cursed by the Great Master to fuck only Daisy now and forewer, and you will be her slave and put to make her pregnant and give birth to a child one after one, and all wil be all only girl like Daisy and will jump on you and they will shut Dady Dady Dady Dada.:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes