longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hadn't played for a few updates so there was quite a bit of content, the game is coming along nicely... Daisy is just too perfect, I like Olivia too, but I'm really digging Daisy... her egirl look does definitely work for me and I like that she's a bit messed up, but somehow the 'other' nice Daisy is also great, haha... God I'd love a scene of futa Daisy fucking bratty Daisy.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I think theres a problem with the file or the MEGA version but when I extract it with winrar it gives off a message that it can't due it because there's no memory space. I checked and I got plenty of memory, I even extracted other files to see if that was true and everything worked normally. Any ideas here?

Dec 16, 2018
Damn, that alternate reality stuff was completely unnecessary IMO. I preferred the whole "alternate dimension" to remain a secret as long as possible, rather than showing us how does it look like. And we already have 5 main girls and 4 extra, adding alternate reality versions of them will result in less material for already existing ones.

Also goddamn, no gallery without mods. Whose idea was that?

EDIT: And damn, Daisy did a complete 180* after that hypnosis. Started being nice, talkative and shit. Felt hella weird that it kept that way after ending a hypnosis, but I guess that's what happens when you save someone's life.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I am having a bit of an issue with the Allison training part i started over from scratch and when i made it to this point no matter what i do she kicks my ass over and over

even when i do the right prompt it still ends in a combo and a punch in the face

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
and it happens again and the game ends exactly at the same point where the previous version ends...what s wrong with me or with the games?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So how exactly can u avoid Daisy scenes ?
U can't prevent hj in the pool and the bj scene u can't prevent either.
I saw that some had a problem with the 'control yourself' option during bj scene.

For me both options work, but they don't prevent anything.
''control her mind'' leads to anal scene
''control yourself'' just continuous the bj and later a sex scene, which u can't stop.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
So how exactly can u avoid Daisy scenes ?
U can't prevent hj in the pool and the bj scene u can't prevent either.
I saw that some had a problem with the 'control yourself' option during bj scene.

For me both options work, but they don't prevent anything.
''control her mind'' leads to anal scene
''control yourself'' just continuous the bj and later a sex scene, which u can't stop.
You can prevent bj scene by simply choosing stop her option. Hj scene was necessary for the story because she is under control so she is trying to seduce you.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You can prevent bj scene by simply choosing stop her option. Hj scene was necessary for the story because she is under control so she is trying to seduce you.
Which 'stop her' option, i never saw this choice, when should this appear ?
The only choices i get after the pool hj are, control her mind/yourself, neither stops the bj and both leads to sex, either at the pool or later after the mc released her from the mindcontrol.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Ran into a bug. It happened when trying to tell other world Olivia about Allison. I have tried re-extracting they game, but that didn't fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The only choices i get after the pool hj are, control her mind/yourself, neither stops the bj and both leads to sex, either at the pool or later after the mc released her from the mindcontrol
:ROFLMAO:Join the club. Vidal and I both have the same issue that the supposed "stop her" option doesn't appear for us but other people are getting it. I guess there is three of us now who have the same issue.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
The only choices i get after the pool hj are, control her mind/yourself, neither stops the bj and both leads to sex, either at the pool or later after the mc released her from the mindcontrol.
We added new option after the beta. You should be able to stop her right after the pool hj scene.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
:ROFLMAO:Join the club. Vidal and I both have the same issue that the supposed "stop her" option doesn't appear for us but other people are getting it. I guess there is three of us now who have the same issue.
Strange, i deleted the old saves, including persistent, no mods, no patch and restarted the game 3 or 4 times, to try different choices...

So the club of the damned then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok i tried a new game, with the Mutli-Mod this time and now the choice to stop her is there as it should :unsure:

Reactions: Rinbael
Sep 3, 2020
and this is what happens when I use someone else's save file

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 4135, in script
ds "But what if it will..."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 4135, in script
ds "But what if it will..."
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\install games\Savior-0.6a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Savior 0.6
Thu May 13 08:11:37 2021
```

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes