Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't need to do anything but install it and the option to stop Daisy was available. All I did was download it and put it in the same folder as the game.

Sep 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Join the club. Vidal and I both have the same issue that the supposed "stop her" option doesn't appear for us but other people are getting it. I guess there is three of us now who have the same issue.
2u3910.jpg

thank you brother it worked actually worked but I still think the game should be fixed as soon as possible

because I don't know what'll happen if we removed the mod

still thank you thank you so much so that means the option is in the game but we cant get to it for some reason that's so weird

I will message the developer and let them know what happened maybe it could help them solve the problem for good

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
After finally being able to play the update I have to say Alternate Daisy is fucking adorable and has now replaced Vanessa as my favorite character. Alternate Olivia seemed pretty cool as well.

Reactions: Raziel_8
Sep 3, 2020
After finally being able to play the update I have to say Alternate Daisy is fucking adorable and has now replaced Vanessa as my favorite character. Alternate Olivia seemed pretty cool as well.
okay first of all what treachery is this and from my own brother no doubt

Vanessa is a goddess she's absolutely the best girl in the entire game

and we are going to give her all the babies

and I'm not joking if it's the last thing I do I'm going to knock her up she will be my baby mama

but only she is allowed to call me Daddy
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
okay first of all what treachery is this and from my own brother no doubt

Vanessa is a goddess she's absolutely the best girl in the entire game

and we are going to give her all the babies

and I'm not joking if it's the last thing I do I'm going to knock her up she will be my baby mama

but only she is allowed to call me Daddy
Have you encountered alternate Daisy yet? while I love Vanessa alternate Daisy is just far to adorable and cute for me not to love her.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 1192759

thank you brother it worked actually worked but I still think the game should be fixed as soon as possible

because I don't know what'll happen if we removed the mod

still thank you thank you so much so that means the option is in the game but we cant get to it for some reason that's so weird

I will message the developer and let them know what happened maybe it could help them solve the problem for good
There's nothing to fix from the developer's side. The Patreon version of the game works fine; whoever uploaded the game to f95 messed it up and must've labeled the beta version (which doesn't have that choice) as v0.6a (which does). It's up to the uploader to fix it, not the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Sep 3, 2020
There's nothing to fix from the developer's side. The Patreon version of the game works fine; whoever uploaded the game to f95 messed it up and must've labeled the beta version (which doesn't have that choice) as v0.6a (which does). It's up to the uploader to fix it, not the dev.
it's not the beta version because when we use the mod the option that was never in the beta version appears

the option. That should be there does not appear without the mod

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
it's not the beta version because when we use the mod the option that was never in the beta version appears

the option. That should be there does not appear without the mod
The option appears without the mod on the Patreon version, I've tested it. So there is a difference between the version available from Patreon and the version available on this thread. That is the issue, there's nothing wrong with the Patreon version, which is what the dev is responsible for.

Sep 3, 2020
Have you encountered alternate Daisy yet? while I love Vanessa alternate Daisy is just far to adorable and cute for me not to love her.
yes I have met her and she is pretty cute but I'm a one-woman kind of man

and I did feel bad when I rejected her maybe in another playthrough
I don't even like that we were forced to have a girlfriend at the beginning of the game

Sep 3, 2020
The option appears without the mod on the Patreon version, I've tested it. So there is a difference between the version available from Patreon and the version available on this thread. That is the issue, there's nothing wrong with the Patreon version, which is what the dev is responsible for.
ooooooooh I didn't know that I had no idea thank you

Reactions: Kirel

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
yes I have met her and she is pretty cute but I'm a one-woman kind of man

and I did feel bad when I rejected her maybe in another playthrough
I don't even like that we were forced to have a girlfriend at the beginning of the game
Fair enough. I can respect that I'm usually the same but she was too cute for me to resist. Yeah I didn't really like how Amber was forced on you either but I think she is spying on the MC and we will eventually get the option to break up with her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, sounds like there's something wrong with the game or upload as it still doesn't allow me to tell the slut to go to hell and stay away from the MC's dick. I really hope it gets fixed soon as I am not a fan of her or her girlfriend. The amount of forced content in this game is disappointing, I like the story idea and concept but I'd much rather focus on the plot and not on the stupid smurf which seems to be the devs favorite character.

Reactions: fcati78

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, sounds like there's something wrong with the game or upload as it still doesn't allow me to tell the slut to go to hell and stay away from the MC's dick. I really hope it gets fixed soon as I am not a fan of her or her girlfriend. The amount of forced content in this game is disappointing, I like the story idea and concept but I'd much rather focus on the plot and not on the stupid smurf which seems to be the devs favorite character.
Yeah there's a problem with the version uploaded to here it's not the same as the patreon version which has the option to stop her. If you install the multi mod you get the option otherwise you are going to need to wait till the links are fixed.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah there's a problem with the version uploaded to here it's not the same as the patreon version which has the option to stop her. If you install the multi mod you get the option otherwise you are going to need to wait till the links are fixed.
Isn't v.0.6a here the actual/same version as the patreon one ?
So far it seems this problem is only happening to a few of us here.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Isn't v.0.6a here the actual/same version as the patreon one ?
I've been able to confirm that the Windows x64 Patreon download has the option, and the "Win/Linux" link to nopy on this thread does not. I have not tested all the various combinations beyond that.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think the problem is most other people either like Daisy or are trying to bang everyone so they are not bothered that you can't avoid Daisy so they don't know the links are fucked.
I've been able to confirm that the Windows x64 Patreon download has the option, and the "Win/Linux" link to nopy on this thread does not. I have not tested all the various combinations beyond that.
the pixel drain and mega links are both fucked as well since I tried both of them last night.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes