scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Since almost none want Olivia, i'll take her. And the alternate as well.
I'm so generous. (y)
Sadly some choices are really not working well, after the first run i started reading the walkthrough and... meh.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I do not understand all the Daisey hate.
If you play her route she has a good amount of character development and she stops acting like such a spoiled little bitch and is someone loving and vulnerable towards MC, much more like Alt-Daisey. Hell in this update she even tries to change her ways towards Olivia realizing she's acting like a bitch and stops.

That being said...
The order of Best Waifu is:

Vanessa
Daisey / Alt-Daisy (Tied)
Olivia
Alt-Olivia
Allison
Haruka
Alt-Vanessa

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do not understand all the Daisey hate.
If you play her route she has a good amount of character development and she stops acting like such a spoiled little bitch and is someone loving and vulnerable towards MC, much more like Alt-Daisey. Hell in this update she even tries to change her ways towards Olivia realizing she's acting like a bitch and stops.

That being said...
The order of Best Waifu is:

Vanessa
Daisey / Alt-Daisy (Tied)
Olivia
Alt-Olivia
Allison
Haruka
Alt-Vanessa
Because Daisy is forced on the MC/player and that didn't change until people objected and the Devs altered the game. Personality wise she supposedly hates how the MC left and didn't talk to them yet she is instantly perving on him and his new girlfriend. She tries to molest the MC in bed while he is asleep, she tries to inappropriately touch the MC's girlfriend, sucks him off, etc.

If the smurf doesn't appeal to a player it doesn't matter because we aren't given any choice when it comes to her. Suddenly Amber is gone, Olivia and Vanessa aren't options, all of the game is focused on Daisy and the MC fucking her at this point. After the two sex scenes with Amber and the forced blowjob with the character at the park (IIRC) all the lewdness in this game is Daisy related. It is obvious that the developers really like her and are focused on her. To the point that she is the only other character we've seen have their own scenes besides the villains, if I'm not mistaken (everything else is shown from the MC's perspective).
This game doesn't have the Harem tag, so either it needs one or the MC will have to choose one woman to be with at the end. Hard to be a faithful MC if the developers are going to have him immediately fuck his "sister".

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Because Daisy is forced on the MC/player and that didn't change until people objected and the Devs altered the game. Personality wise she supposedly hates how the MC left and didn't talk to them yet she is instantly perving on him and his new girlfriend. She tries to molest the MC in bed while he is asleep, she tries to inappropriately touch the MC's girlfriend, sucks him off, etc.

If the smurf doesn't appeal to a player it doesn't matter because we aren't given any choice when it comes to her. Suddenly Amber is gone, Olivia and Vanessa aren't options, all of the game is focused on Daisy and the MC fucking her at this point. After the two sex scenes with Amber and the forced blowjob with the character at the park (IIRC) all the lewdness in this game is Daisy related. It is obvious that the developers really like her and are focused on her. To the point that she is the only other character we've seen have their own scenes besides the villains, if I'm not mistaken (everything else is shown from the MC's perspective).
This game doesn't have the Harem tag, so either it needs one or the MC will have to choose one woman to be with at the end. Hard to be a faithful MC if the developers are going to have him immediately fuck his "sister".
Daisy basically molest us and then we were forced to accept unwanted advances from her and then it was changed

I talked to the developer he's actually very very friendly

he isn't going to force any more sex scenes on us

but I asked him and he said the next update is not going to focus on Vanessa but somebody else

I'm sad but I told him to take his time and I'm willing to wait for Vanessa

after all you know what they say Save The Best For Last

and according to him his favorite character is Vanessa

I asked him if I can make Vanessa my baby mama he says possibly
so you know what that means time to save up boys

we may need the extra ammunition for when duty calls
:p

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

Okay, I -Just- noticed the game doesnt have the Harem tag.
Um, Purple Fellas can we assume this is a Harem game? Please, please, tell me this is a harem game, you've made too many beautiful characters for me to choose just one...

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Okay, I -Just- noticed the game doesnt have the Harem tag.
Um, Purple Fellas can we assume this is a Harem game? Please, please, tell me this is a harem game, you've made too many beautiful characters for me to choose just one...
Yep, and the story should be played in its entirety, not replayed in different paths.

So, scientifically speaking, harem there is a must... :geek:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
If the saves don't work ("Import error: no module named Matrix"), then, instead of using the fix provided by Xyze:

https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-6a-purple-fellas.40217/post-4978188

you can just replace the RenPy files with their latest version from the official developer.

It worked for me.

(I don't know how to do that in MacOS, here's how to do that in Linux or Windows):

Visit:

and download "SDK" package for your OS.

In your "Savior" folder, delete (or rename if you don't have a backup):

- folders:

lib
renpy

- files:

Savior.py

and the executable for your OS:

- In Linux it's Savior.sh
- In 64-bit Windows it's Savior.exe
- In 32-bit Windows it's Savior-32.exe

Now copy to "Savior" folder the files from RenPy SDK:

- Folders "lib" & "renpy",
- file "renpy.py"
- and the executable ("renpy.sh" or "renpy.exe" or "renpy-32.exe", accordingly)

Rename "renpy.py" as "Savior.py", and the executable "renpy" as "Savior".

In the new folder "lib" in your "Savior" folder, there are folders for different OS's. Go to your OS' folder, for PC it's likely "linux-x86_64" or "windows-x86_64".

There is an executable named "renpy". Rename it as "Savior".

That's it.

great, another game where saves gets broken in an update, 7 pages of saves useless meeeh

ImportError: No module named matrix
I feel your pain. I just had the same revelation. I always consider how much I enjoyed the game prior to continuing at that point. I'm pretty sure I've enjoyed this one enough to run back through it, but I don't know that I'll still be willing to once the game gets much larger.
ERROR !
just tried 0.5a and like those above got the "matrix" error'
This means that NONE of my saves From a earlier version will work !
Saves dont work.. matrix error. Whatever that is. I dont feel like replaying everything again. Ill wait a few releases I guess and try again from the start.
Unfortunately have the same issue.
Is there a fix for the matrix issue with saves?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its looks like not working. He should have told ''They are my family.'' but instead he says this. I checked and its working for 0.5 and before but for 0.6 its not working.
View attachment 1193318
That's because that dialogue is written in the script exactly that way, it's not using variables. This happens even at the beginning of the game during first dialogue choices at first dinner w/ familiy: mc "That's great! I'm really happy for you, Vanessa." The ipatch only works where there are variables such as: mc "{i}(I really want to ask her questions about [eg16]'s research, but I think it's too soon.){/i}" The variable in this case is [eg16].

Bottom line, there's no way the ipatch can correct sentences written as dialogue without variables unless the script itself is physically edited. The ipatch works on variable replacement only. Regards.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I've been able to confirm that the Windows x64 Patreon download has the option, and the "Win/Linux" link to nopy on this thread does not. I have not tested all the various combinations beyond that.
confirmed by me - was testing diff versions

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Not sure where to begin but it feels like they added a "futa" character just for the sake of checking off a box to add another "fetish" into the game. The whole interaction is basically "oh btw I have a dick dont look tee hee". So many games seem to do just add a futa character as a one time thing for a minor roll and then they're thrown away. There was no backstory nothing just "I have a dick and my mom wont tell me why" Hope I'm wrong and they expand on this.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Updated for version 0.6a

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Thanx Scrappy!!!! You rock!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
confirmed by me - was testing diff versions
I just checked the Mega download and it doesn't give you the option to turn down the smurf. Technically I want an option to tell her to fuck off from the pool/underwater moment onward. Doesn't seem to be enabled on that download. Not sure which one I need to DL to get the right option.

screenshot0001.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I just checked the Mega download and it doesn't give you the option to turn down the smurf. Technically I want an option to tell her to fuck off from the pool/underwater moment onward. Doesn't seem to be enabled on that download. Not sure which one I need to DL to get the right option.

View attachment 1193713
well
like i said before
for this option you need 4 daisy points and 5 good points
the option before to "stop" her - just appeared with the mod (witcher/scrappy)for me
the files posted here are surely not like the patreon files
and sorry if my post was misleading with the mega download and the option - my bad

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well
like i said before
for this option you need 4 daisy points and 5 good points
the option before to "stop" her - just appeared with the mod for me
the files posted here are surely not like the patreon files
Yeah, it doesn't matter anyway. From what I can see by following Scrappy's mod (or actually doing the opposite of what Scrappy suggests since I don't want to fuck her) it still looks like the devs have the MC fuck her. It just delays the fuckening. Perhaps I'm wrong and the MC can avoid her completely but none of the files available to us allow it.
Regardless I've run through this game enough for now, maybe when the next update drops the developers will stop taking away player agency. Or not. It is their game and story so if that is what they want to happen and their patreons are happy then they are doing the right thing.

Thank you for the response.

Reactions: duningtwo

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it doesn't matter anyway. From what I can see by following Scrappy's mod (or actually doing the opposite of what Scrappy suggests since I don't want to fuck her) it still looks like the devs have the MC fuck her. It just delays the fuckening. Perhaps I'm wrong and the MC can avoid her completely but none of the files available to us allow it.
Regardless I've run through this game enough for now, maybe when the next update drops the developers will stop taking away player agency. Or not. It is their game and story so if that is what they want to happen and their patreons are happy then they are doing the right thing.

Thank you for the response.
feel the same ...
and now the alternate universe stuff too .. so much girls on the original world :D
but a treesome with daisy and alternate daisy / or van/alternate van etc -- :D

and .. well .. i think the devs should stick to their own vision and dont listen to much to patreons if its for the story/chars
im sure this futa thing is forced by paying folks ...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
feel the same ...
and now the alternate universe stuff too .. so much girls on the original world :D
but a treesome with daisy and alternate daisy / or van/alternate van etc -- :D

and .. well .. i think the devs should stick to their own vision and dont listen to much to patreons if its for the story/chars
im sure this futa thing is forced by paying folks ...

At this point there really doesn’t seem to be much in the way of plot other than the MC fucking Daisy or alternate Daisy. I found the premise of the game interesting but I’m not a fan of the character that the MC keeps fucking, just as people didn’t like Amber and how they were forced to fuck her. Though they seemed a lot more natural (during a date) than any of the Daisy content.

Ah well, I’m happy for the Daisy fans and hope for the best for the devs.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
For anyone that has missing choices, try out these original scripts for v0.6a (start new game just to be sure).

I got the same files as everyone but i never had any missing choices/options... currently modding scripts for personal use.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
At this point there really doesn’t seem to be much in the way of plot other than the MC fucking Daisy or alternate Daisy. I found the premise of the game interesting but I’m not a fan of the character that the MC keeps fucking, just as people didn’t like Amber and how they were forced to fuck her. Though they seemed a lot more natural (during a date) than any of the Daisy content.

Ah well, I’m happy for the Daisy fans and hope for the best for the devs.
yeah - as soon as possible i dump amber , she´s maybe hot but forced

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes