Nov 10, 2019
Sounds like a a game that is going to keep getting changed every time someone isn't happy. Then the dev will burn out and it gets abandoned. Will add to watch list.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
LOL so I'm replaying the game b/c I can't remember the story, and I'm at that early dinner scene with Amber and the family
MC asks Vanessa about work, and the topic of her research comes up, and how she can't talk about it with the family. Daisy, in her typical nature, asks if it's about "laser guns, cloning people, flying soldiers?"

When the topic is closed, Daisy finishes it with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clever little foreshadowing there.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So I'm still having issues with extracting the updated file. I redownloaded from the other sites and I still get the 'not enough memory' message and it only pops up with this file. Can anyone help here?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, I'm probably a freak, but I like Amber. And from what I'm reading here she has disappeared. Is this true, is Amber gone?
Please tell me that she'll stay in the game

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
At this point there really doesn’t seem to be much in the way of plot other than the MC fucking Daisy or alternate Daisy. I found the premise of the game interesting but I’m not a fan of the character that the MC keeps fucking, just as people didn’t like Amber and how they were forced to fuck her. Though they seemed a lot more natural (during a date) than any of the Daisy content.

Ah well, I’m happy for the Daisy fans and hope for the best for the devs.
I said before and I will say again. You can skip all the daisy scenes pool bj, night sex for version 0.5. Morning bj, sleep bj,footjob,assjob for 0.6. Bj scene for alternative daisy. For some reason, the link on this site doesn't work properly and some players can't get the option to stop her before the pool scene but our original patreon links don't have such a problem(We are not the ones who provided the links for f95. Someone else did it beforfe us). About the pool handjob scene. You can't skip that one because Daisy is under control and she tries to seduce Mc.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Not sure where to begin but it feels like they added a "futa" character just for the sake of checking off a box to add another "fetish" into the game. The whole interaction is basically "oh btw I have a dick dont look tee hee". So many games seem to do just add a futa character as a one time thing for a minor roll and then they're thrown away. There was no backstory nothing just "I have a dick and my mom wont tell me why" Hope I'm wrong and they expand on this.
Don't worry, there is seperate storyline for that event. There is a logical expelaniton(well, logical for our game's universe at least). Any players who chose futa option with Daisy will find out why she was born like that in the future updates.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
its a bummer i cant even use the patch my winrar keeps saying something about rar or zip file it wont let me install it

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does incest patch not work? It still says mc is adopted and mother-sisters are step in my game even tho I applied incest patch

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does incest patch not work? It still says mc is adopted and mother-sisters are step in my game even tho I applied incest patch
Yes, it works as intended since it replace variables only. I'll repeat from my previous post on previous page: That's because that dialogue is written in the script exactly that way, it's not using variables. This happens even at the beginning of the game during first dialogue choices at first dinner w/ familiy: mc "That's great! I'm really happy for you, Vanessa." The ipatch only works where there are variables such as: mc "{i}(I really want to ask her questions about [eg16]'s research, but I think it's too soon.){/i}" The variable in this case is [eg16].

Bottom line, there's no way the ipatch can correct sentences written as dialogue without variables unless the actual script itself is physically edited. The ipatch works on variable replacement only. Regards.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Don't worry, there is seperate storyline for that event. There is a logical expelaniton(well, logical for our game's universe at least). Any players who chose futa option with Daisy will find out why she was born like that in the future updates.
The problem I see is... Do you want us to play the futa option?
Because you didn't say in the game some context to make the choice. I dont ask to spoil us, but just a "I prefer you play this way, but is up tu you"..?
I picked futa first, but after the.. awkward? dumb dialog (sorry for the poor vocabulary) and being presented with a shemale, not a futa, I just rolled back to pick the other option, because if you are not into dude with tits, the story (until this point) doesn't give you a reason to play that way... I think.
But this is just my opinion :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I said before and I will say again. You can skip all the daisy scenes pool bj, night sex for version 0.5. Morning bj, sleep bj,footjob,assjob for 0.6. Bj scene for alternative daisy. For some reason, the link on this site doesn't work properly and some players can't get the option to stop her before the pool scene but our original patreon links don't have such a problem(We are not the ones who provided the links for f95. Someone else did it beforfe us). About the pool handjob scene. You can't skip that one because Daisy is under control and she tries to seduce Mc.
That's great but it doesn't change the fact that the game has become all about fucking Daisy/Alternate Daisy at this point. Daisy tries to fuck him and, until now, the MC can't resist. You have it that the MC can tell her off for her behavior at the dinner, but it doesn't matter because the MC still spends nearly all of the game with her (usually fucking her). There are 5 (10?) love interests in this game and yet the majority of lewd content has been with one character since the 2nd-3rd update (IIRC). Which is great for all the Daisy fans but for people who like anyone else it isn't. Especially if this is not a harem game.

Considering the Daisy focus this is obviously not the game for me, so I wish you the best of success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
Sep 3, 2020
That's great but it doesn't change the fact that the game has become all about fucking Daisy/Alternate Daisy at this point. Daisy tries to fuck him and, until now, the MC can't resist. You have it that the MC can tell her off for her behavior at the dinner, but it doesn't matter because the MC still spends nearly all of the game with her (usually fucking her). There are 5 (10?) love interests in this game and yet the majority of lewd content has been with one character since the 2nd-3rd update (IIRC). Which is great for all the Daisy fans but for people who like anyone else it isn't. Especially if this is not a harem game.

Considering the Daisy focus this is obviously not the game for me, so I wish you the best of success.
bro don't say that I understand your frustration believe me I do more than anybody else but I'm sure future updates will focus on other characters besides Daisy

I'm guessing that every character will get their own Focus as The Story Goes On think about Vanessa

she's the best girl in the entire game to me and maybe the most attractive milf in the history
of adult games I mean just look
screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

listen to your heart and more importantly listen to your dick and it will guide you

Reactions: Balu83 and Repuci

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
bro don't say that I understand your frustration believe me I do more than anybody else but I'm sure future updates will focus on other characters besides Daisy

I'm guessing that every character will get their own Focus as The Story Goes On think about Vanessa

she's the best girl in the entire game to me and maybe the most attractive milf in the history
of adult games I mean just look
View attachment 1194305

View attachment 1194308

listen to your heart and more importantly listen to your dick and it will guide you
Yep, I absolutely love Vanessa, best by far in this game and the only one who seems cautious/acting "realistically" about having a relationship with the MC. Here we are on update 6 and Daisy, even though she acted like she was upset with the MC for his leaving, is trying to jump on the MC's dick as often as she possibly can. She's had more dick time than Amber, the supposed girlfriend.

I don't expect them to make the game to suit you or me. Not trying to be raining negativity down on them either. Just not a fan of Daisy, the fact that choices related to her don't seem to matter (tell her to stop teasing twice and yet it continues), and the MC is spending all of his time with her and Robin.

This isn't the only part of the game that takes away player agency, it also requires that the player have the MC talk to everyone in every conversation, like some weird enforced politeness even if the player doesn't like a character. The characters aren't giving the MC important clues in their conversations but yet you can't even skip them.

Anyway, I don't expect the MC to be with a different character any time soon. The story seems to be stuck on Daisy right now, I know a lot of people like her and that we all have our own tastes. The developers have a story they want to tell, I just don't care for the focus. Obviously, that means I should move on and find a Daisy free game to enjoy. ;)

My best to the devs, I really liked the plot and premise. One of the most unique concepts I've seen but just not interested in the girl that is the singular focus of the game.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Yep, I absolutely love Vanessa, best by far in this game and the only one who seems cautious/acting "realistically" about having a relationship with the MC. Here we are on update 6 and Daisy, even though she acted like she was upset with the MC for his leaving, is trying to jump on the MC's dick as often as she possibly can. She's had more dick time than Amber, the supposed girlfriend.

I don't expect them to make the game to suit you or me. Not trying to be raining negativity down on them either. Just not a fan of Daisy, the fact that choices related to her don't seem to matter (tell her to stop teasing twice and yet it continues), and the MC is spending all of his time with her and Robin.

This isn't the only part of the game that takes away player agency, it also requires that the player have the MC talk to everyone in every conversation, like some weird enforced politeness even if the player doesn't like a character. The characters aren't giving the MC important clues in their conversations but yet you can't even skip them.

Anyway, I don't expect the MC to be with a different character any time soon. The story seems to be stuck on Daisy right now, I know a lot of people like her and that we all have our own tastes. The developers have a story they want to tell, I just don't care for the focus. Obviously, that means I should move on and find a Daisy free game to enjoy. ;)

My best to the devs, I really liked the plot and premise. One of the most unique concepts I've seen but just not interested in the girl that is the singular focus of the game.
here's how I look at it this is Iron man 3
screenshot0004.png

and this is Avengers Infinity War
screenshot0003.png

:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes