Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it looks like the nopy download from the original post is different from the Patreon version. I just tested it and the option didn't appear with the f95 nopy download. Maybe try one of the other downloads?
had the nopy files - choice was not avail
mega download - got it with
thanks for the hint
well it maybe its about all other choices with daisy but who knows
dont think i played that different

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Man i dont know sincerly, i saw the conversation here and i dont know is the game wrong or something in your playtrough, but be patient probably will be here somehow.
Edit: try Mega.
Mega site is down with message about "gross violation of terms". Might want to wait until the other download sites are fixed or this issue is resolved. (Although that might take a while after scary Mega message.)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Am I the only one who didn't give a shit about the alternate world stuff? This game already had a shitload of established characters and plots needing more development.

It's like this dev tries to cram as many different games as they can into one. A standard incest perv game, then an action/superpowers/mind control game, then some out of place romantic harem shit in an "only man alive" trope...

All it needs now is to somehow include some M2F protag stuff where MC goes from good girl to slut. Then go to back to male MC and add a not-daughter to have some of that too. And some mafia shit. Then it'll have all weg genres in one game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Am I the only one who didn't give a shit about the alternate world stuff? This game already had a shitload of established characters and plots needing more development.

It's like this dev tries to cram as many different games as they can into one. A standard incest perv game, then an action/superpowers/mind control game, then some out of place romantic harem shit in an "only man alive" trope...

All it needs now is to somehow include some M2F protag stuff where MC goes from good girl to slut. Then go to back to male MC and add a not-daughter to have some of that too. And some mafia shit. Then it'll have all weg genres in one game.
So who do think the dev takes inspiration from Tetsuya Nomura or Hideo Kojima...or both. In all seriousness it certainly is intriguing and definitely not boring hopefully the dev can bring it all together so everyone won't be scratching their heads at the end of this.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
what is new in the new update 0.6a?, the game crashes when I load the last save
While this is annoying, it is not uncommon during development. If you can't live with it, don't start playing the games until the final version is out.

Reactions: lucD
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes