Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Your post is completely spot on. I'm the same I don't really care about animations and think they take up far to much time for what they do and unless you are someone like DrPinkcake who is making so much money he can afford a dedicated high end machine just for animations, I think they are a waste of time.

I just don't understand why the dev went through all the trouble and effort to make the Daisy scenes optional last update to having a Daisy scene this update be unavoidable it just baffles me. Though that doesn't take away the fact that the reason scene itself was stupid and clearly only there to have a sex scene. Olivia you need to be more confident in yourself so lets sneak into the MC's room and sexually assault him while he is sleeping and take a picture of his dick. Really:WaitWhat:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah, Yes "sleep sex" the "good rape"/s

Daisy hasn't grown. Oliver hasn't grown. Waste of potential.

I think @MrFriendly was it who pointed out that daisy seems the beloved one for the Devs.
I would say at this point make daisy the main protagonist. I don't see why Nicholas is even there. She has all the attention. Honestly I remember only one scene with the Maid, two scenes with amber and the rest was this little Punk girl or her cute alternative.
Yeah exacly and this isn't the first time Daisy sexually assaulted the MC in his sleep and now she is getting Olivia to start doing it as well. I liked the last update quite a bit because it was away from Daisy and I liked her alt version a lot and now it's back to Daisy being in every fucking scene Mr friendly was obviously correct when he made that post a while ago.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh man I was so happy when I saw a new update, but it's a beta... I will just have to wait for the final version.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm... Not a fan of non-consensual stuff, so seeing the [mind control] and [rape] tags I have to ask: What are they about? Is the MC doing the controling and/or raping? Is it avoidable? Is the non-con content essential to the story?

Can someone help me with these questions? Much appreciated. :)
Main character can optionally mind control some women to fuck him. Some women sleep rape mc, don't remember if this is optional or not.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Man I'm going to be honest I think this is the last time I play this game. It seems like no matter what you do you can't escape doing something with Daisy.

The dev said there won't be any more unavoidable sex scenes and you end up with more unavoidable scenes with Daisy and the worst thing is she is infecting Olivia with that shit as well. Why didn't I get the option to wake up when Daisy started that shit?

The game is obviously supposed to be played as a harem game where you fuck everyone. I just don't understand why the dev doesn't just say so instead of making people think you have choices in who you want the MC to fuck. Also the scene with the MC and Vanessa talking in his room badly needs proof read the engrish is pretty poor.
Daisy is a little devil, if she can take advantage of any occasion, she will do, especially for the people she loves.

It is necessary that there are certain scenes and events, Daisy makes Olivia accept that she has feelings/attractions for her brother. But it is clear that Daisy is the common thread for the possibility of the Harem, but if we reject her, I don't see how it will not be possible to reject her again, it's not just a scene with Olivia and the sleeping protagonist (handjob) that will make me change my mind.

Edit: It should not be forgotten that this update gives the possibility of pushing back Amber.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Daisy is a little devil, if she can take advantage of any occasion, she will do, especially for the people she loves.

It is necessary that there are certain scenes and events, Daisy makes Olivia accept that she has feelings/attractions for her brother. But it is clear that Daisy is the common thread for the possibility of the Harem, but if we reject her, I don't see how it will not be possible to reject her again, it's not just a scene with Olivia and the sleeping protagonist (handjob) that will make me change my mind.
The problem is I can't stand Daisy and have minus relationship points with her, shouted at her after the restaurant and rejected her when she tried to sleep with the MC and yet it made no difference and the story is the exact same. This is also not including the fact that the dev already said any more sex scenes will be avoidable which was a complete lie after playing this update.

This is the reason I don't like or play harem games because most of the time your choices are irrelevant and you end up fucking characters anyway and I'm just completely and utterly bored of games that totally ignore my choices and force me into scenes anyway. Why bother to go back and make scenes optional and then completely ignore that and force scenes.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Wtf is with these two sisters and sexually assaulting people in their sleep?

Also,
Main Storyline Progress (With this update, new possibilities will open for most of the main characters)
What is this supposed to mean? Because there wasn't a single choice to be made except for Amber.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for version 0.6a

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
pls update mod for v0.7b, tks

Reactions: LoneRanger11

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The problem is I can't stand Daisy and have minus relationship points with her, shouted at her after the restaurant and rejected her when she tried to sleep with the MC and yet it made no difference and the story is the exact same. This is also not including the fact that the dev already said any more sex scenes will be avoidable which was a complete lie after playing this update.

This is the reason I don't like or play harem games because most of the time your choices are irrelevant and you end up fucking characters anyway and I'm just completely and utterly bored of games that totally ignore my choices and force me into scenes anyway. Why bother to go back and make scenes optional and then completely ignore that and force scenes anyway.
I understand you more than you believe. (I hate WVM. :p)

But yes, if you absolutely hate Daisy, that's shit, but unlike you I don't see this scene as harem, it focuses more on Olivia accepting her feelings with a naughty scene, that's all.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes