CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Well, I am going to be happy to see the new update. The story so far has me fascinated. You can have naked women and still have an awesome story, as this AVN proves. Thank you for this story, I am loving it so far.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I guess the patch will need to be updated?
What Patch do you mean? Am not playing with the incest patch. I was playing with the multi mod. If you played with the multi mod reloading the save at the point where 0.6a ended will result in some errors and will crash the game. But I managed to reload before the start of the last update. So you would have to skip through it.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Savior [v0.7 Beta] [Purple Fellas] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.20 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 281 MB

Original Mac Size: 4.18 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 263 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Wow, uhm... This update was underwhelming. I thought that this update would have critical choices to be made and choose which side you could pick? Maybe I got it all wrong.

Reactions: Lordisigler

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
For the love of God, can we have at least one update where Daisy isn't forced down our throats. Now she is ruining Olivia too.
I haven't played the update yet but don't tell me that the dev went back and remade the game to make stuff with her avoidable just to force it an update later, that doesn't make any sense.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes