Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is only some wild addition to the latest installment.
You are asked about it point blank what you wanna give that babe ..
please let her be as pure as Eve!
Is the futa crap avoidable? I simply don't understand why anyone would like that

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hey guys. Today we would like to share the final progress report. As of this moment, the script and the renders are all done. Animations are the only thing that is left. Creating them usually takes 2-3 hours but the render process takes at least 20 hours, even with our new GPU. Basically, version 0.7 beta should be ready in 7-10 days. Our aim is to finish it until next weekend and release it on Sunday or Monday.

Let's talk about the storyline of this version. This version will open up so many possibilities for the future. Daisy and Olivia will have their own storyline and things will change for them. Especially for Olivia. The same thing goes for Vanessa as well. She was a little passive for the last couple of versions. But this will change after the 0.7. And finally, Amber. There are two different paths that you can choose in this update. With Amber or without Amber. Both of them have a decent amount of sexual content but, if you really want to see some sexy moments, you should definitely check the path with Amber.

Finally, about the Version 0.8. The storyline for that version is ready. The main focus of that update will be our lovely housemaid Maeve. We don't want to spoil anything so I will only say this. Her past will catch up with her. I guess that's it for now. As always thank you so much to all our patrons for their support. If you got any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach us via Patreon or Discord.

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Unless you're inquiring as to the origination or nature of Valhalla, you might need to elaborate. Or maybe you have the wrong thread.
When I advance in the story, a fight against a girl appears, in the fight you have to choose if right left and more. But no matter what you choose, the fight always continues, it is infinite. So I don't understand how to skip that fight :(

StSword

May 10, 2019
When I advance in the story, a fight against a girl appears, in the fight you have to choose if right left and more. But no matter what you choose, the fight always continues, it is infinite. So I don't understand how to skip that fight :(
Unless you found a wierd glitch, to advance the story you need to choose the right move to block her attacks.

She telegraphs- so if she's hitting you with her right, press right before the time is up. If left, hit left before the time is up. if she's going down the middle, hit dodge.

Sep 3, 2020
This was the last post (btw it is publicly available on the Patreon) from

JUL 30, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finally I can play the game without feeling like a lying cheating bastard i can

finally play with a clear conscience don't get me wrong I like Amber she's very beautiful but I'm in love with

Vanessa or as I like to call her My Future Baby Mama

but I guess I have to wait for three updates until I can do anything with Vanessa

which I don't mind at all if I don't have to cheat on anybody

but mark my words Vanessa I'm going to knock you up even if it kills me
screenshot0002.png

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Why do some games force a relationship or sex with some characters? Lost interest as soon as it forced me to screw Daisy. have zero interest in that thing and done everything (available up to that point) to distance myself from her. Yet I am forced to screw her.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
finally I can play the game without feeling like a lying cheating bastard i can

finally play with a clear conscience don't get me wrong I like Amber she's very beautiful but I'm in love with

Vanessa or as I like to call her My Future Baby Mama

but I guess I have to wait for three updates until I can do anything with Vanessa

which I don't mind at all if I don't have to cheat on anybody

but mark my words Vanessa I'm going to knock you up even if it kills me
View attachment 1334232
LOL...I know exactly what you mean by this. I have this problem in a big way with AOA with Jenny and Val.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Why do some games force a relationship or sex with some characters? Lost interest as soon as it forced me to screw Daisy. have zero interest in that thing and done everything (available up to that point) to distance myself from her. Yet I am forced to screw her.
You have version 0.6a? Look at the Walkthrough, normally you should have this choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
None of the sex scenes are forced in the game. You can always avoid them. Only a few of them from earlier versions are unavoidable but the scene with daisy is not one of them.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes