Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being good gets MC to be laughed at, bullied, discarded - gets squat.
Being bad gets Mc laid with many gurls and also develop his powers.
Are there perks from being evil or good?

Also it was implied that there are not many men in the parallel world, but literally all the three enforces were men lol
It would be nice if he could bring the girls to the single world - would have a lot of twins.
The wicked witch of the West got them all remaining males to rape all them other females, that is why.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I DL'd this game and tried to extract it. Says "no memory". I have quite a bit of memory, so why won't it extract? How big is this game for crying out loud?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I DL'd this game and tried to extract it. Says "no memory". I have quite a bit of memory, so why won't it extract? How big is this game for crying out loud?
This game take 3.4 Go on my disk.
But your issue is probably with the file you download. I think it's corrupted and you need to redownload it.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
holly... This is a great game and I loved the original take on "missing father" and the whole plot around it. Very well done. I can only hope this gets as much attention as possible as it seems, by the patreon, that the devs work ethics are pretty good, with constant reports, updates and renders.
I'd be immensely upset if this was abandoned for any reason and might pester the dev to just tell me the story lol

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the series isnt that bad but what sucks is that his family gets draged in....too much drama instead of a good storyflow (hate dramas)...at the end it becomes too complicated and it would have been cool without this evil and good points....from the start you dont know for what it´s good and the second i see a familymember gets raped i´m out...i stoped to play after daisys kidnapping....is this a fantasynovel or a adult vn...what ever wish you good luck but i think i´m out ! sad but better for my weekend and thats my personel opinion nothing more, maybe i´m overreacting but i dont see it go in the right direction...bet at the end every girl gets raped by strangers from another world and mc becomes the alpha-rapist and his adoptdad is alife and the ruler from the other side who betrayed everyone...see too much drama

Reactions: verzauberung

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just played through from start to (current) finish.
Damn, what a ride. The render quality was excellent. And I have to admit that while the story at first reminded me of dreams of desire, complete with lonely mom, mind control, MC with two sisters and all of them having 'something special', and the betrayal plot, that was resolved rather quickly and unexpectedly satisfying. The parallel worlds are a nice touch and allow a fresh take on the story, which at least felt like it picked up notably over time.

Though I do have to concur some of the writing could be a tad more descriptive - some of the more action-y parts just have pictures with the odd grunt, f.Ex., there could be the occasional extra line.
I am certainly looking forward to how this continues.(y)

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
the series isnt that bad but what sucks is that his family gets draged in....too much drama instead of a good storyflow (hate dramas)...at the end it becomes too complicated and it would have been cool without this evil and good points....from the start you dont know for what it´s good and the second i see a familymember gets raped i´m out...i stoped to play after daisys kidnapping....is this a fantasynovel or a adult vn...what ever wish you good luck but i think i´m out ! sad but better for my weekend and thats my personel opinion nothing more, maybe i´m overreacting but i dont see it go in the right direction...bet at the end every girl gets raped by strangers from another world and mc becomes the alpha-rapist and his adoptdad is alife and the ruler from the other side who betrayed everyone...see too much drama
I confirm that you are overreacting, I have no memory of rape apart from side of the protagonist (bad side, mindbreak), the drama gives more personality and it feels good, that's how we recognize a good game/story that does not want to stay on an easy line, personally I'm fed up with rose water games.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is the IC patch supposed to have the siblings as adopted? Because the MC just told Amber that he and his sisters were adopted by their parents. Not a problem, just curious if it is supposed to be this way or not.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I believe that just happens to be the story. They happen to be more engineered, after all.
Though the mc could probably stand to call his "mother" just that, sounds like a rather distant relationship otherwise.

Reactions: Talmadge

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How i use the incest patch? I put on the game folder, but it only says that the mc is adopted.
The patch does not introduce blood relations, but a more cordial tone instead. Making for a bonded family by having the characters refer to one another by relational terms instead of only by name. Either accept it for what it is, gloss over the three lines on the bar date with Amber, or delete them from the script (lines 1196, 1202, and 1203 of script.rpy). Have fun!

Reactions: cib64

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The patch does not introduce blood relations, but a more cordial tone instead. Making for a bonded family by having the characters refer to one another by relational terms instead of only by name. Either accept it for what it is, gloss over the three lines on the bar date with Amber, or delete them from the script (lines 1196, 1202, and 1203 of script.rpy). Have fun!
I dont know why they call this incest patch, here in brazil is common foster brothers marry each other, even more in Christian homes, where parents are more conservative and don't let their children meet many new people. The game has nothing appealing to keep me playing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story I played was scientists got a lotta children to experiment their serums on.
The whole point was something out of captain america/red skull comics- ways to keep the others from crossing over to our plane of existance .. so the babes Mc lived his young years with are all enhanced to resist / fight the outside influence.

Problem is, it was about this alternate earth where they thought about enhancements and secret soldiers also as part of their coming over strategy.
How i use the incest patch? I put on the game folder, but it only says that the mc is adopted.
I dont know why they call this incest patch, here in brazil is common foster brothers marry each other, even more in Christian homes, where parents are more conservative and don't let their children meet many new people. The game has nothing appealing to keep me playing.
I like that sci fi aspect of the game, also babes MC knows from waAAaaay younger are now looking like bombshells,
but have the same stinking personality towards him - can he turn the tide of fate and actually ignite some love into their hearts?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes