• Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Can you please update your mod?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is Neo if Trinity was his shadow as our sweet babe partner antagonizing bombshell
is in this game. Guess what: The Matrix does get MC as it did Neo.
Why there's not tag "kinetic novel"? There's no fucking way to influe or even choose not to fuck with bitch you don't like, cause you'll instantly get game over. Another garbage ren'py scat.
Garbage fans reactin so fast, sorry for hurting your feelings, wasn't meant to.
Being a police officer is a job and a promise to do good for people.
They get the good, you handle the dirty work.
How is that working out 4 you?
What part of being part of a brosistherhood (children adopted by same fmaily) irks you?
Do you not like to meet other people, so you would turn down a girl asking you out?
Do you not like spending time with your adoptive mum?

What else is forced is The Matrix - pretty much just like Neo, you do not get a choice.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Edit: Fixed the errors

Updated for version 0.8 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
Please, can you update to : Savior - version 0.8c

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Hence the negative reactions. This simpleton took 1 scene at the beginning and judged the entire game from it lol. It's this type of thinking that concerns me because it must come from the mind of a child. Only a child (or someone with the mind of one) behaves and thinks this way. Obviously this is concerning because this is not a website a child should be on :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I've had the same kind of conversation several times, it exasperates me. :FacePalm:

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Do you not like to meet other people, so you would turn down a girl asking you out?
Do you not like spending time with your adoptive mum?
i haven't played the game yet (downloading for my first time now), but i just wanted to say there's a big difference between going out on the town with someone and wanting to fuck them, especially if on your date you find out you don't really like them after all.
there's also a big difference between spending time with the woman who raised you and fucking her.

maybe there's something i'm missing here, because i haven't started playing yet, but why are you acting like the only way for a man and woman to spend time together is by having sex?

for the record, i don't think the game is automatically trash because it doesn't give you a choice in who you have sex with (although it sounds like this one does, with the exception of one or two scenes), but that is something that tends to turn me off of a game. so even though i think he's overreacting, i do understand some of how he feels.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You seem to be confusing people facepalming a dumbfuck post with them being upset.

You also seem a tad upset yourself.
I think it's just looking for people's reactions. The reaction counter does not differentiate between positive and negative. And in the end he gets what he wants by provoking

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi

I really liked this update. I didn't think Maeve was that much but this update made me change my mind : Maeve is hot :love:
My favorite girl is still Olivia tho :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, I am not sure how I missed this one, but I downloaded it and played the first year's worth of work, and I'm like, wow. Just, wow. Signed up on Patreon for a year subscription wow. The characters are nuanced, the growth and development of the characters (Daisy in particular) is notable, and shows how people can influence one another for the good. The parallel universe versions of his family are also well done (including the polar opposite Olivia and Daisy's). All I can say is keep up the good work, and please completely disregard the haters because haters gonna hate, y'know? Don't let it stop you from working on what is an outstanding game.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes