Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The hotfix for the infinite loop is right in the OP and was since it was leaked.

Reactions: Old Dog

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Gonna be honest if your playing an evil MC you should just mind control vanessa for sex instead of negotiating, make her just admit she wants sex or something. Cause now you outed that your having sex with daisy and olivia and that youve used your powers on them.

I know he said he's just gonna lie about having only sex with her but he could have been smarter about it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Playing one of the Compressed versions - working fine for me. No errors are being displayed at all. Loaded my Save from last release and just continued playing. *shrugs*

• Love
Reactions: daddyCzapo

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
What is the "fix" file for? It's listed for download next to the incest patch. But there's no version listed or explanation of what needs fixing, etc.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Playing one of the Compressed versions - working fine for me. No errors are being displayed at all. Loaded my Save from last release and just continued playing. *shrugs*
Now I am confused.
Used Saves is from beta version or non beta ??
Mod or without mod ???

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Now I am confused.
Used Saves is from beta version or non beta ??
Mod or without mod ???
I do not use Mods. My Save is from the 7x version that was released prior to this version.
Also, I used one of the Compressed versions as the 'Fix' is already applied to those, made it easier as well as less to download. :>)
Edit: I lied, I do use the Incest mod since it really does not change anything other than titles/names. No others though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
For the people asking for the walk through mod be updated just think about it. Most modders that do this stuff in their own free time won't waste it updating it for a beta or test version. Wait for the final version release or maybe play without it

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Cheats for .11c still work in .12b, but the gallery crashes the game.

Last edited:

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
The fix just makes MC evil, and I was on the nice angle. There is no chance that MC is not evil with this beta version

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The fix just makes MC evil, and I was on the nice angle. There is no chance that MC is not evil with this beta version
In my play-through, loading up my save from 7x - I have 0 evil points and 25 good points. That is still pretty 'good', no? :>)
1665623738181.png
(and I am using a 'fixed' version)

Last edited:

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Is the skip chapter available yet? I know it was there in the beginning, but no skipping to the newest chapter is not possible afaik.

Would love to skip to the new contents without old saves, makes for a variety of replayability.​

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I could beat Haruka... after being knocked down. sweep kick her, then, use the rope that's binding my hands to bind her.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes