Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice piece of work, sexy female characters, smooth and nice animations. Good work (y) But missing sex sounds and moans is quite a disadvantage...

• Angry
Reactions: toobs

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI... If your having an issue with your previous saves not loading with this latest v12Beta build, due to using the previous version of the 11c game mod... At this time using the out of date Scrappy 11c mod will allow old modded saves to load without the renpy white error screen (Usually out of date mods will stop at new content, but Scrappy mod will somewhat work). BUT the walk through portion for the new content will not work, but the cheats section still works (Note: Scrappy's mod will not be updated until the full version is released...he doesn't update beta game versions of his mod).

BUT remember this latest version is BETA (v12beta), DO NOT over write your past saves with this game version, as this is a beta version and is an incomplete game version. You will have to replay v12 when the full version is released, as beta saves will not work properly with the full version when released.

Scrappy's 11c mod

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
FYI... If your having an issue with your previous saves not loading with this latest v12Beta build, due to using the previous version of the 11c game mod... At this time using the out of date Joker 11c mod will allow old modded saves to load without the renpy white error screen (Usually out of date mods will stop at new content, but Jokers mod will somewhat work). BUT the walk through portion for the new content will not work, but the cheats section still works (Note: Joker's mod will not be updated until the full version is released...he doesn't update beta game versions).

BUT remember this latest version is BETA (v12beta), DO NOT over write your past saves with this version, as this is a beta version and is an incomplete game version. You will have to replay v12 when the full version is released, as beta saves will not work properly with the full version when released.

Jokers 11c mod
That's why i always ignore mods unless choices are confusing
Yet to play this game with mods

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I tried the fix and still got the same error as before I added the fix
Then you did something wrong. It works. Make sure to replace the old files. if you can’t get it to work just wait like 4-7 days until it’s out of beta.

Reactions: daddyCzapo

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
FYI... If your having an issue with your previous saves not loading with this latest v12Beta build, due to using the previous version of the 11c game mod... At this time using the out of date Scrappy 11c mod will allow old modded saves to load without the renpy white error screen (Usually out of date mods will stop at new content, but Scrappy mod will somewhat work). BUT the walk through portion for the new content will not work, but the cheats section still works (Note: Scrappy's mod will not be updated until the full version is released...he doesn't update beta game versions of his mod).

BUT remember this latest version is BETA (v12beta), DO NOT over write your past saves with this game version, as this is a beta version and is an incomplete game version. You will have to replay v12 when the full version is released, as beta saves will not work properly with the full version when released.

Scrappy's 11c mod
I went all the way back to a save I had from March. Had an error right after MC get the text from Vanessa. Same place every time.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
The game crash:

Full traceback:
File "game/script7.rpy", line 1153, in script
jump v12_day1_vanessa_good_route
File "H:\Misc\Test\Misc\A\Savior\Savior-0.12b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

While running game code:

Reactions: kokor

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Fucking Errors cant play after geting Titjob from Blonde - End this Bad and Good Path Nonsense Allow Players to Play all Scenes beter in one Gameplay :cautious: (y)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Bro, i really hate when MC is dumb about the safe of the others, dude, comon, because of this, they took one girl already x.x

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The game crash:

Full traceback:
File "H:\Misc\Test\Misc\A\Savior\Savior-0.12b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

While running game code:
Just apply the 'Fix' on the OP into the 'game' folder, update files and restart the game and that scene. It fixed it for me. :>)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Purple Fellas loved the update, the most I liked was Vanessa in the good love route but I did not like at all the way the mc is going in the evil route, too assholish to people he is supposed to love (even if he is evil).
So kinda a wish from me to you guys, don't make the mc too assholish on the evil route, please.
That talk of him with Vanessa was a bit too harsh. I don't mind him being an asshole to the enemy bitches but not so much to the close ones.
Anyway, you guys are really making an amazing game and each update is even better than the previous one. :love:(y)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Bro... that thing on paralel world, when they was at dinner... made me think a lot of stuff, bruh, sometimes life beat u hard even doing something u love, like, read novels :V...
Really, great work here, u writing skill is amazing...

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1665709183177.png
First time i saw this, i tought that was something about, enemy with high importance, them, paralel version of the girls we already know, but, now that we saw them already, and this didn't change, i'm wondering, what is the red ones?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpecterX
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes