kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Also, what is the situation with Amber?
Not like she's my favorite LI or anything (and her storyline did till now feel out of sync compared to storylines of Allison, Haruka, Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia), but it seems like it's been a long time since we've last seen her.
Almost like she suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth or something.
The story is mainly centered on the family of the mc and since the plot with the company is supposed to be a secret I doubt that we'll see her anytime soon + the fact that she has no connection with the story so far and there's going to be the mission + Maeve's disappearance (that we don't see too much either and that we might not see again for a long time), so I don't really understand why forced her as a girlfriend in the first place , especialy with so many other girls but the game is in developement so we'll see later probably^^

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
As I've said to the other 2 people who have asked, it's a beta, he usually updates with the c version which is the final version (they do this so they don't have to update twice most of the time), and it usually follows fairly quickly within a week to 2 weeks.
You ain‘t gonna win this battle. I gave up already. I doubt Scrappy has notifications on :ROFLMAO: They are yelling into the void.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Also, what is the situation with Amber?
Not like she's my favorite LI or anything (and her storyline did till now feel out of sync compared to storylines of Allison, Haruka, Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia), but it seems like it's been a long time since we've last seen her.
Almost like she suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth or something.
She is from the town you are from before you return home. She comes to visit once and might again. I'm guessing the dev wanted to give the option of a LI that was actually just a normal person. Shes pretty removed from all the nonsense until she comes to visit you.

Reactions: asaemon

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I didn't win it last time with the beta either, but hey, I least want to put the information out there, a few found it helpful, that's all that counts ;)
As a newcomer to this series that hates to miss out on missable content, I prefer using mods when playing these games. I found your comment helpful when checking back on this thread and appreciate you taking the time to inform the new community. Cheers!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As a newcomer to this series that hates to miss out on missable content, I prefer using mods when playing these games. I found your comment helpful when checking back on this thread and appreciate you taking the time to inform the new community. Cheers!
Well, you can always get the previous version and play with the mods that work with it until the new update, then wait for the c version and the mod update. (Imho there is a butt-ton of content to keep you occupied for long while ;) )

Also, most don't know but URM can accomplish a lot of the same things, it takes getting some used to but it's invaluable especially when sometimes there is no mods.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.14] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

(I even use in conjuncution with a lot of other mods to)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Edit: Updated for version 0.13c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
any chance for and updated patch 14.1 for this new release in the next weeks? many thanks scrappy!

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood and cxx

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Game looks good for now, though i didn't like that dev has shown to me that daisy was brainwashed an mc doesn't know about that, so why player knows about that?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Weird that the rape option regarding Samantha didn't give any evil point because it should. Maybe the dev will change that for the final version of this update.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just finished the beta version. In the end where everyone goes to the other world, is it only Allison that can go with them or Haruka can, if I choose her path?

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Soo, is there any good explanation about why mc suddenly raped vanessa without any choice on 25 good stat and i lost all points with her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New update out mate <3
and he doesn't care. you gotta hold until full version comes.

I'm no expert but that shouldn't be a big deal, why wait for full version to update it?
maybe not but if he modded this version and then full version work done on this version would go waste since he needs to start from beginning. so extra work w/o benefits.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes