Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Soo, is there any good explanation about why mc suddenly raped vanessa without any choice on 25 good stat and i lost all points with her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New update out mate <3
and he doesn't care. you gotta hold until full version comes.

I'm no expert but that shouldn't be a big deal, why wait for full version to update it?
maybe not but if he modded this version and then full version work done on this version would go waste since he needs to start from beginning. so extra work w/o benefits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soo, is there any good explanation about why mc suddenly raped vanessa without any choice on 25 good stat and i lost all points with her?
that sounds like a bug aka expected on beta version.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
that sounds like a bug aka expected on beta version.
ye thought so too at first, but its reallyyy wierd bug if one, cause everything else is going normal i th, but when mc is talking with vanessa its like he is being swapped. Maybe its smth about my choices with her but i thought i was very nice with her.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one ready new version savior 14 beta part 1 Turkish translated. , Update OP Purple Fellas
Updated: 31.03.2023
Game/Creator: Purple Fellas - - - F95zone
Modder: AlxTr
Mods:Compressed , translated
Game Version: v0.14 beta
Language:Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size 560MB

Turkish v0.14 Beta part 1 Now Ready!

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
Would be real nice if someone uploaded to a better download site like GoFile or Zippyshare.

If someone already did, please update the first post to add it there.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Would be real nice if someone uploaded to a better download site like GoFile or Zippyshare.

You realize that the OP has it on Anonfile, Mixdrop, Mega, Pixeldrain, and Uploadhaven, right? Not Gofile or Zippyshare.

Reactions: imzahai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

i guess you haven't visited on zippy for a while otherwise you'd know that it'd be impossible.

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
You realize that the OP has it on Anonfile, Mixdrop, Mega, Pixeldrain, and Uploadhaven, right? Not Gofile or Zippyshare.
Go back two pages and there's an upload on GoFile yet it's not on the main page. I'm not knocking at the OP, just that all those sites are crap when compared to Zippy and GoFile, even though Zippy will die soon.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes