EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2522030 what are the Unknown's for? i would assume its the Other World Versions but we brought back Olivia and its still a ? Unknown
After getting deeper into the game, that was my belief as well, but it hasn't changed, at least by the end of 0.13c. I won't play the beta, preferring to wait.

Now, I've gone back to thinking that they may be the other genetically modified children who may or may not have powers as well. We've only scratched the surface of that rabbit hole. With the MC being able to take on the abilities of the others, we'll need to meet up with them and see what they can do.

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
Just checked the last few pages briefly, but didn't find what I was looking for. Sorry if it's been asked, but where has Robin been the last few days? Is she just hanging out at her house or did something happen to her? Was hoping for a Daisy/Robin/MC scene!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
whats the context of the futa/trans tag ?
I did not find anything related to it in the gallery

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I play this game now and again but when did the MC become so dominating? Kind douche like? The way he treats his "mom" and sisters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I play this game now and again but when did the MC become so dominating? Kind douche like? The way he treats his "mom" and sisters
since he discovered that he is superman. he just tries to keep them safe.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Well he treats his family as sex toys to be honest... it's just a strange thing.
I'm not getting what you're talking about I guess it's your perspective. I don't see him using them like sex toys, I have no idea what options you chose either. Most of the time the girls are more forward with it comes to sex with MC I never saw the MC demand sex after we finish dinner and make sure you're on your knees to get my dick wet before I pound you like the little slut you are. In my perspective, he is too nice and he cares a lot for the girls. That is just my opinion though.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Well in my version then, he uses the "mom" and she let him as long as he doesn't have sex with his "sisters" which he is doing anyway. So i'm not sure how your version is but this MC is manipulative and not nice anymore.

I'm still enjoying the game but can't remember when he changed to be honest.

I'm not getting what you're talking about I guess it's your perspective. I don't see him using them like sex toys, I have no idea what options you chose either. Most of the time the girls are more forward with it comes to sex with MC I never saw the MC demand sex after we finish dinner and make sure you're on your knees to get my dick wet before I pound you like the little slut you are. In my perspective, he is too nice and he cares a lot for the girls. That is just my opinion though.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Well in my version then, he uses the "mom" and she let him as long as he doesn't have sex with his "sisters" which he is doing anyway. So i'm not sure how your version is but this MC is manipulative and not nice anymore.
You've allowed him to go dark-side on you. Actions during the game will tilt the MC's alignment from good to evil. Look at the upper left corner of the screen and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Good.PNG Evil.PNG

After the second (IIRC) trip to the alternate earth, you are locked in at 25 good/evil. That determines the MC's attitude. I'm playing both to see the difference, and it is vast.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So this could be a dumb question but what is meant with the threeway path of alt-daisy? threeway with daisy and alt-daisy? alt-daisy and alt-olivia? or something completly different?
and sorry if my question is asked weird, my english isn't the best

Reactions: hav0c_2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

2.jpg

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

Windows/Linux x64 (PC)
- - -

Windows x86 (WIN)
- - -

Mac
- - -

Developer Note: We decided to split this version into two parts. That doesn't mean that this version is shorter than usual. If haven't done that, it would've taken at least four months to finish this version. Version 0.14 Part 2, will be all about the main storyline. That means there is not gonna be a lot of sexual content. But we will do our best to add as many as sex scenes possible.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Savior [v0.14c - Part 1] [Purple Fellas] - update only

The patches are unofficial and may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: It seems like they changed the code. I am not sure if the patches/saves will work. It is recomended to start a new game.

Universal: v0.13c -> v0.14c [305 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.14 Beta -> v0.14c [10 MB]
- - -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes