Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Edit: Updated for version 0.13c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hi scrappy ! TYVM for your awesome work! Any time frame for an update to the current game version, pretty please?

Reactions: Punto

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.14c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can still toggle the incest patch in the preferences screen.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.04.2023 (v0.14c)

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Hi,
I have a question before playing this game: does the mc fuck his "real-world's" family or his parallel-world's family ? That's not clear in the presentation.
Thanks.
As already answered, both, because MC's dick can bend time and space.

Now he just needs to stop slacking and realize there is an infinite number of families he can fuck! :D

Reactions: Aner878787

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So just finished the update and I enjoyed it, mostly.
I say mostly because well..... possessed sex :HideThePain:.
Which I refused, without a doubt.

Purple Fellas I really hope that the game takes player's decision of refusing it into account in the future, so that for those who are not into it, they don't have to be pushed into making the (obvious) decision again.
Had situations of one of past games where the dev kept on pushing/forcing possessed sex kink all of a sudden, even though I wasn't keen on it.

Also, what is the situation with Amber?
Not like she's my favorite LI or anything (and her storyline did till now feel out of sync compared to storylines of Allison, Haruka, Vanessa, Daisy, Olivia), but it seems like it's been a long time since we've last seen her.
Almost like she suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth or something.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
why is the gofile always corrupted on site and trojan on download or is it just me?
Are you getting that from the compressed version only? As it has been happening with many of the other compressed titles...but usually the full version of the same title doesn't have issues.

At least for me...BUT I won't touch any compressed titles right now, at least until the so called false positive issue has been fixed (Not having to select ignore on my Windows Defender, to retain the blocked download).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi scrappy ! TYVM for your awesome work! Any time frame for an update to the current game version, pretty please?
It's a beta, the normal release will follow very soon, he will probably wait for the final release.

Are you getting that from the compressed version only? As it has been happening with many of the other compressed titles...but usually the full version of the same title doesn't have issues.

At least for me...BUT I won't touch any compressed titles right now, at least until the so called false positive issue has been fixed (Not having to select ignore on my Windows Defender, to retain the blocked download).
Force update WD (Windows Update, check for updates), there have been new security intelligence updates over the last couple of days.

I've also had zero reports that any of my compressed versions say they are a tojan/virus. I've also had dev links/full downloads also flagged by WD for a trojan/virus, so it's just not compressed versions. You can put image/videos in a zip/rar/7z archive and WD will say it's a trojan/virus. Even stuff from a month ago that WD flagged as clean, would show it's a trojan/virus during that fiasco.

[Announcement] - Recent Influx of Virus Detections

No

Also, I'm guessing many did not read this to:

Developer Note: We decided to split this version into two parts. That doesn't mean that this version is shorter than usual. If haven't done that, it would've taken at least four months to finish this version. Version 0.14 Part 2, will be all about the main storyline. That means there is not gonna be a lot of sexual content. But we will do our best to add as many as sex scenes possible.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can you make an persistent unlock for this version?
Everything is unencrypted, you can just go into the folder named "v14" and see what's new.

For the compressed version the new content is only 35.3 MB (37,025,964 bytes). You can just view the animations/images with your favorite video/image player like XnViewMP.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Everything is unencrypted, you can just go into the folder named "v14" and see what's new.

For the compressed version the new content is only 35.3 MB (37,025,964 bytes). You can just view the animations/images with your favorite video/image player like XnViewMP.
i already does it...only pic

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Edit: Updated for version 0.13c

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hii .New version is available . Can you please update your mod?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hii .New version is available . Can you please update your mod?
As I've said to the other 2 people who have asked, it's a beta, he usually updates with the c version which is the final version (they do this so they don't have to update twice most of the time), and it usually follows fairly quickly within a week to 2 weeks.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes